RemedySpot.com

Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: Medical Test]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Begin forwarded message:Subject: Medical TestTo: Undisclosed-Recipient@... Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3:01 PM       How to tell if your feet stink. And, Keep on scrolling down.

Because I want you to get checked out to make sure you're healthy and will be around longer ..   Scroll  Down for more complete check out  procedures.           

MEDICAL TEST STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES  FOR 10 SECONDS   ...   Then Scroll Down       

NOW STARE IN THE PUPPY'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS  ...    

Scroll Down         

Your CAT SCAN and LAB TESTS are now complete       

-  couldn't resist... Do you feel like working today?

Tomorrow?The day after?   Next week?  Next Month? Me neither!I just want to party!

You...   

....have a GREAT Day!!! Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .And, never regret anything that made you smile... = New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out! Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now = When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today --Forwarded Message Attachment--From: snobear30@... To: artswanie@...; beth_p_99@...; robcorin@...; daryn_swallow@...; hjzw40@...; jmtnc2000@...; mdtemper911@...; phipps41@... Subject: FW: Medical TestDate: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:24:38 -0700 From: Nancie197@...Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:02:45 -0400Subject: Fwd: FW: Medical TestTo: snobear30@...     From: laurel386@...To: d545@..., dalton04@..., dslynch8@..., jmarki9669@..., joelblake@..., jshawlynch@..., theofanee@..., nancie197@..., phall131@..., card_father@..., whiskeyhillsports@... Sent: 10/15/2008 12:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight TimeSubj: FW: Medical Test   From: apriljoy2@...To: ymg48@...; cwray9@...; wildjk@...; cwaters@...; awaters3153@...; Arnie@...; bevtreadwell@...; Debworks@...; tamster7669@...; Diane1@...; lucycurly13@...; krist88@...; crrp@...; lpeirce@...; wnewmer@...; dvmfire@...; merrittc@...; JUWIWE@...; mandylee3683@...; kmagnuson@...; laurel386@...; engrant@...; highview1@...; cogs0125@...; Epdowl@...; bcrevier@...; alostsheep2@...; DebraMCarey@...; marybell61@...; mburbank@...; bisantimaria@...; pja8159@... Subject: Fw: Medical TestDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:35:49 -0400   Subject: Medical TestTo: Undisclosed-Recipient@... Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3:01 PM       How to tell if your feet stink. And, Keep on scrolling down.

Because I want you to get checked out to make sure you're healthy and will be around longer ..   Scroll  Down for more complete check out  procedures.           

MEDICAL TEST STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES  FOR 10 SECONDS   ...   Then Scroll Down       

NOW STARE IN THE PUPPY'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS  ...    

Scroll Down         

Your CAT SCAN and LAB TESTS are now complete       

-  couldn't resist... Do you feel like working today?

Tomorrow?The day after?   Next week?  Next Month? Me neither!I just want to party!

You...   

....have a GREAT Day!!! Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .And, never regret anything that made you smile... = New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out! Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now =

From: Nancie197@...: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:02:45 -0400Subject: Fwd: FW:

Medical TestTo: snobear30@...

dslynch8@..., jmarki9669@..., joelblake@...,

jshawlynch@..., theofanee@..., nancie197@...,

phall131@..., card_father@..., whiskeyhillsports@...:

10/15/2008 12:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight TimeSubj: FW: Medical Test

wildjk@...; cwaters@...; awaters3153@...;

Arnie@...; bevtreadwell@...; Debworks@...;

tamster7669@...; Diane1@...; lucycurly13@...;

krist88@...; crrp@...; lpeirce@...; wnewmer@...;

dvmfire@...; merrittc@...; JUWIWE@...;

mandylee3683@...; kmagnuson@...; laurel386@...;

engrant@...; highview1@...; cogs0125@...;

Epdowl@...; bcrevier@...; alostsheep2@...;

DebraMCarey@...; marybell61@...; mburbank@...;

bisantimaria@...; pja8159@...: Fw: Medical TestDate: Tue,

14 Oct 2008 12:35:49 -0400

Subject: Medical TestTo: Undisclosed-Recipient@...: Saturday, October

11, 2008, 3:01 PM

How to tell if your feet stink. And, Keep on scrolling down.Because I want you

to get checked out to make sure you're healthy and will be around longer ..

Scroll Down for more complete check out procedures.

MEDICAL TEST STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS ... Then Scroll Down

NOW STARE IN THE PUPPY'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS ... Scroll Down Your CAT

SCAN and LAB TESTS are now complete - couldn't resist... Do you feel like

working today? Tomorrow?The day after? Next week? Next Month? Me neither!I

just want to party!You... ....have a GREAT Day!!! Life is short! Break the

rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .And,

never regret anything that made you smile...

=

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies,

Events, News & more. Try it out!

Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F68\

1DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008=

From: Nancie197@...Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:02:45 -0400Subject: Fwd: FW: Medical TestTo: snobear30@...

From: laurel386@...To: d545@..., dalton04@..., dslynch8@..., jmarki9669@..., joelblake@..., jshawlynch@..., theofanee@..., nancie197@..., phall131@..., card_father@..., whiskeyhillsports@...Sent: 10/15/2008 12:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight TimeSubj: FW: Medical Test

From: apriljoy2@...To: ymg48@...; cwray9@...; wildjk@...; cwaters@...; awaters3153@...; Arnie@...; bevtreadwell@...; Debworks@...; tamster7669@...; Diane1@...; lucycurly13@...; krist88@...; crrp@...; lpeirce@...; wnewmer@...; dvmfire@...; merrittc@...; JUWIWE@...; mandylee3683@...; kmagnuson@...; laurel386@...; engrant@...; highview1@...; cogs0125@...; Epdowl@...; bcrevier@...; alostsheep2@...; DebraMCarey@...; marybell61@...; mburbank@...; bisantimaria@...; pja8159@...Subject: Fw: Medical TestDate: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:35:49 -0400

Subject: Medical TestTo: Undisclosed-Recipient@...Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 3:01 PM

How to tell if your feet stink. And, Keep on scrolling down.Because I want you to get checked out to make sure you're healthy and will be around longer .. Scroll Down for more complete check out procedures.

MEDICAL TEST STARE INTO THE CAT'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS ... Then Scroll Down NOW STARE IN THE PUPPY'S EYES FOR 10 SECONDS ... Scroll Down Your CAT SCAN and LAB TESTS are now complete - couldn't resist... Do you feel like working today? Tomorrow?The day after? Next week? Next Month? Me neither!I just want to party!You... ....have a GREAT Day!!! Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .And, never regret anything that made you smile...

=

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out! Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now

=