RemedySpot.com

TESTOSTERONE Topically 'INCREASES' Estrogen Receptors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This next one makes so much sense as to why adding the Testosterone topically is just as beneficial.. *smile* The T. helps SO much in my opinion because in a piece of research I found using the T. increases or enhances the E. receptors (lost or less as above piece shows) and is just so beneficial for tissue healing as is the E which is even more so. It was when I added the T (to the E) .... that definitely took me over the top. *smile* A clip from that study: (why T is so beneficial) ''Receptor modifications in vulvar dystrophies before and after treatment with topical

hormones'' ''After treatment with TP 2 %, (testosterone propionate) we observed an increase of immunohistochemical ‘’positivity for ERs’’ (estrogen receptors) even in cases that were negative before treatment and a lack of PRs (progesterone receptors) even in cases that were positive before treatment. (Remember P.. blocks our E & T receptors so that would be a benefit for the P to be negative, Dee ) Conclusions: These data demonstrate the efficacy of androgen therapy with TP 2% in vulvar dystrophies with increased 'trophism' due to the ''increase'' of ERs.'' (ER's =Estrogen receptors) (NOTE* Trophism is definied as 'nourishment' and health, just as atrophy (or atrophism) is the exact opposite, not fed and withering away. And shows how T increases the tissue health, but... it's

because or due to the increased E receptors when using it and why adding both (E & T) is even more beneficial in my opinion. (Dee)