RemedySpot.com

**Pitt Editorial from ALI**

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Barb,

Thanks for posting this. I really was so annoyed when I read all of the articles. And I felt that I had to comment. The editor Bill Staggwalt(I think that was his name) called and wanted to confirm that I had written this. And then he asked me if UPMC public relations called me and asked me to write it.... He also wanted to find out how I knew about the articles. I told him that I had a friend who is a member of a support group and that she had found it. I also told him that the Trib has misquoted you guys! He wants to talk with you but I told him I would have to have your permission to give him your names. So he said that you could contact him if you wanted to. He is an editor at the Tribune and I think he was not totally happy with the articles that the reporters wrote.

His number is 1- at the Pittsburgh Tribune.

Ali

BE A LIVE DONOR AND AN ORGAN AND TISSUE DONORAli Lingerfelt-Tait180 Blackberry Inn Rd.Weaverville, N.C. 28787www.Livertx-PSC this a site that deals with Transplant issues for PSCers.also - www. a support group for folks with PSC and their familiesIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Thanks Dee. I just hate when reporters write this kind of drivel. The information is skewed and misrepresented. AND it does organ donation NO GOOD!

Ali

BE A LIVE DONOR AND AN ORGAN AND TISSUE DONORAli Lingerfelt-Tait180 Blackberry Inn Rd.Weaverville, N.C. 28787www.Livertx-PSC this a site that deals with Transplant issues for PSCers.also - www. a support group for folks with PSC and their familiesIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Way to go Aly, good luck Barb should they contact you. I hope they get it straight up this time.LeeDear Barb, Thanks for posting this. I really was so annoyed when I read all of the articles. And I felt that I had to comment. The editor Bill Staggwalt(I think that was his name) called and wanted to confirm that I had written this. And then he asked me if UPMC public relations called me and asked me to write it.... He also wanted to find out how I knew about the articles. I told him that I had a friend who is a member of a support group and that she had found it. I also told him that the Trib has misquoted you guys! He wants to talk with you but I told him I would have to have your permission to give him your names. So he said that you could contact him if you wanted to. He is an editor at the Tribune and I think he was not totally happy with the articles that the reporters wrote.   His number is 1- at the Pittsburgh Tribune.AliBE A LIVE DONOR AND AN ORGAN AND TISSUE DONOR

Guest guest

Way to go Aly, good luck Barb should they contact you. I hope they get it straight up this time.LeeDear Barb, Thanks for posting this. I really was so annoyed when I read all of the articles. And I felt that I had to comment. The editor Bill Staggwalt(I think that was his name) called and wanted to confirm that I had written this. And then he asked me if UPMC public relations called me and asked me to write it.... He also wanted to find out how I knew about the articles. I told him that I had a friend who is a member of a support group and that she had found it. I also told him that the Trib has misquoted you guys! He wants to talk with you but I told him I would have to have your permission to give him your names. So he said that you could contact him if you wanted to. He is an editor at the Tribune and I think he was not totally happy with the articles that the reporters wrote.   His number is 1- at the Pittsburgh Tribune.AliBE A LIVE DONOR AND AN ORGAN AND TISSUE DONOR

Guest guest