RemedySpot.com

RE: The Kids Are Back At School - re:weird unproven theory

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----Original

Message-----

I have a theory that kids " steal " energy from their

parents. They seem to somehow do it via reverse

osmosis over sound waves, because the louder the sound the greater the energy transfer. Any thoughts on how to

prove this?

Hi Ian,

Sorry to say in our own

clinical trial, the results of our study were totally opposite of your theory.

Abstract: Includes both

interventional and observational fatigue quotient of having children in adult,

good looking and young at heart parents living in East Texas.

Methods: Two consecutive parents from February 20, 1971 and April 18, 1974 to present were included in this study. There was one child with PSC of long

duration and subsequent liver transplant and one child without PSC used as a

control subject.

Results: With a median follow-up of 34 years we found

the control child did not require extra energy from either parent and therefore

lead both parents to become lazy, big ole lump couch potatoes, requiring zero energy

transfer. While the child with

PSC/Liver transplant greatly expanded access to reserved energy stores thus

forcing the parents to become more fit, more active with renewing focus on proper

diet and nutrition. Replacing and

maintaining energy stores became necessary.

Conclusion: Love has always

contributed to the dominant form of energy storage. Love can be optimized as a fuel for all

types of internal and external fatigue overload use. Non-intermittent renewable energy sources

can include friends and family, when used properly. The PSC –Support group may also be

used to increase energy stores and reduce fatigue beyond current demand. As always we are……

Together in the fight, whatever it takes!

Barb in Texas

Barb,

I'm sure glad I didn't answer before you did cause your answer is the greatest. You have read so many studies that you think like the researchers now!

I actually was going to agree with Ian about the kids sapping energy from us on the weekend or when they are home. Maybe it is the no. of children involved that makes a difference but I didn't have a psc child or a child with health issues for that matter so maybe that makes a difference.

Just keep up the good work and know that we don't believe for a moment that you are a couch potato.

Blessings,

Barby

Barb,

I'm sure glad I didn't answer before you did cause your answer is the greatest. You have read so many studies that you think like the researchers now!

I actually was going to agree with Ian about the kids sapping energy from us on the weekend or when they are home. Maybe it is the no. of children involved that makes a difference but I didn't have a psc child or a child with health issues for that matter so maybe that makes a difference.

Just keep up the good work and know that we don't believe for a moment that you are a couch potato.

Blessings,

Barby

Barb,

You mean that by drawning the energy out they are actually creating a greater resevoir of energy? My cup overfows and unless it does there is no room for new stuff. That works for me.

Ian

----Original Message-----I have a theory that kids " steal " energy from their parents. They seem to somehow do it via reverse osmosis over sound waves, because the louder the sound the greater the energy transfer. Any thoughts on how to prove this?

Hi Ian,

Sorry to say in our own clinical trial, the results of our study were totally opposite of your theory.

Abstract: Includes both interventional and observational fatigue quotient of having children in adult, good looking and young at heart parents living in East Texas.

Methods: Two consecutive parents from February 20, 1971 and April 18, 1974 to present were included in this study. There was one child with PSC of long duration and subsequent liver transplant and one child without PSC used as a control subject.

Results: With a median follow-up of 34 years we found the control child did not require extra energy from either parent and therefore lead both parents to become lazy, big ole lump couch potatoes, requiring zero energy transfer. While the child with PSC/Liver transplant greatly expanded access to reserved energy stores thus forcing the parents to become more fit, more active with renewing focus on proper diet and nutrition. Replacing and maintaining energy stores became necessary.

Conclusion: Love has always contributed to the dominant form of energy storage. Love can be optimized as a fuel for all types of internal and external fatigue overload use. Non-intermittent renewable energy sources can include friends and family, when used properly. The PSC –Support group may also be used to increase energy stores and reduce fatigue beyond current demand. As always we are…… Together in the fight, whatever it takes!

Barb in Texas

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Barb,

You mean that by drawning the energy out they are actually creating a greater resevoir of energy? My cup overfows and unless it does there is no room for new stuff. That works for me.

Ian

----Original Message-----I have a theory that kids " steal " energy from their parents. They seem to somehow do it via reverse osmosis over sound waves, because the louder the sound the greater the energy transfer. Any thoughts on how to prove this?

Hi Ian,

Sorry to say in our own clinical trial, the results of our study were totally opposite of your theory.

Abstract: Includes both interventional and observational fatigue quotient of having children in adult, good looking and young at heart parents living in East Texas.

Methods: Two consecutive parents from February 20, 1971 and April 18, 1974 to present were included in this study. There was one child with PSC of long duration and subsequent liver transplant and one child without PSC used as a control subject.

Results: With a median follow-up of 34 years we found the control child did not require extra energy from either parent and therefore lead both parents to become lazy, big ole lump couch potatoes, requiring zero energy transfer. While the child with PSC/Liver transplant greatly expanded access to reserved energy stores thus forcing the parents to become more fit, more active with renewing focus on proper diet and nutrition. Replacing and maintaining energy stores became necessary.

Conclusion: Love has always contributed to the dominant form of energy storage. Love can be optimized as a fuel for all types of internal and external fatigue overload use. Non-intermittent renewable energy sources can include friends and family, when used properly. The PSC –Support group may also be used to increase energy stores and reduce fatigue beyond current demand. As always we are…… Together in the fight, whatever it takes!

Barb in Texas

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Barb,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Barb in Texas

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.