RemedySpot.com

Re: Fundraising question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Colleen,Thank you so much for joining us in fighting PSC. It would be wonderful if you could help us fundraise.At the conference this weekend we will be announcing where our conference will be next year and then we will hit the road again to raise money for research.We will be looking for people to help us hold fundraisers for this project all year long. Just let us know what you have in mind and how we can help.Start by filling out the proposal form at the link below and either Ricky or I can help you,it is actually very easy and just to let us know what the fundraiser is.http://www.pscpartners.org/ProjectProposalFormI.pdfWhat a great business to be in, diapers and babies just can't help but make you smile.I am leaving for the conference in the morning but when I am back next week I can help youor answer questions.Thank you very much,LeeThe other mamas that I am in business with (we have an online shop catering to the cloth-diapering community) do some fundraising every few months. We just raised about $250 for a friend whose son has cystic fibrosis. I mentioned doing a fundraiser for PSC at some point this year, and am wondering what would be the easiest way to go about it. We have auctions for our hand-dyed yarn, mama-made diapers, etc. and donate the proceeds (minus shipping) to the organization. It will be a few months before we do another one, so I'd like to know where/how to donate ahead of time. Thanks!Colleen