RemedySpot.com

Re: Coming up for air

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Tom,It is good to hear from you and I am sorry you couldn't make the conference.I sure hope we do see you next year !! I will keep you in my prayers as you journey to a newliver. Please keep us posted.LeeHello to all..Which leads to the big news. We found a living donor, and townput their final stamp of approval on the transplant a couple hoursago. Right now, we're looking at mid June for the surgery. A lotstill has to happen between now and then, but things are finallyprogressing.I'm sorry I missed the ville conference this year...I was justin no shape to make the trip, even though it would have been a greatafter tax season vacation. I'll definitely make the next one, though.Keep the faith, and I'll post updates as they are available.Tom

Guest guest

Dear Tom,It is good to hear from you and I am sorry you couldn't make the conference.I sure hope we do see you next year !! I will keep you in my prayers as you journey to a newliver. Please keep us posted.LeeHello to all..Which leads to the big news. We found a living donor, and townput their final stamp of approval on the transplant a couple hoursago. Right now, we're looking at mid June for the surgery. A lotstill has to happen between now and then, but things are finallyprogressing.I'm sorry I missed the ville conference this year...I was justin no shape to make the trip, even though it would have been a greatafter tax season vacation. I'll definitely make the next one, though.Keep the faith, and I'll post updates as they are available.Tom

Guest guest

Congratulations Tom!!!! That is FANTASTIC - all sorts of good wishes

for you and your donor.

Best,

Nina in Philly

We found a living donor, and town

> put their final stamp of approval on the transplant a couple hours

> ago. Right now, we're looking at mid June for the surgery.