Guest guest

Barb,

Hi! LOL! I don't mean to laugh at your situation, but I think it's happened to

all of us before, where we just completely blank and it drives us out of our

minds! Not knowing the details in this case, would it work for you to make a

comment like, " Things have been so crazy lately, I'm forgetting my own

name...remind me how we met? "

You could always just 'fess up and say you've completely forgotten how you know

each other, too. If the person's a real pal, they should understand!

Good luck!

Sandi in VA

Barb,

Good luck!

Sandi in VA

Barb,

Good luck!

Sandi in VA

I had this happen to me when I first started on the computer and it was my fault.I started emailing this person in OK because I hit the reply all and didn't realize it.Then that person thought I was a Lee she knew and keep on emailing me.I knew that I didn't know anyone in OK but always thanked her for the things she was sending me.When she started flirting with me then I knew I had to say something.She obviously thought I was some guy she knew and not a mother of two !Lee. People write me. I’ve got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn’t. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots ofe-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven’t responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I’m going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

I had this happen to me when I first started on the computer and it was my fault.I started emailing this person in OK because I hit the reply all and didn't realize it.Then that person thought I was a Lee she knew and keep on emailing me.I knew that I didn't know anyone in OK but always thanked her for the things she was sending me.When she started flirting with me then I knew I had to say something.She obviously thought I was some guy she knew and not a mother of two !Lee. People write me. I’ve got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn’t. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots ofe-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven’t responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I’m going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

You obviously have their email addresses. You could search the PSC support website too at least rule them out or in as members of the support group.

Ian

I've got a BIG problem (may not seem big to you, but it weighs on my mind) and because y'all helped me solve the last one (caringbridge) thought I'd ask you for help again.

People write me. I've got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn't. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots of

e-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven't responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I'm going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

Sorry to post in PSC, but need help!

Barb (can't blame HE) in Texas

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

You obviously have their email addresses. You could search the PSC support website too at least rule them out or in as members of the support group.

Ian

I've got a BIG problem (may not seem big to you, but it weighs on my mind) and because y'all helped me solve the last one (caringbridge) thought I'd ask you for help again.

People write me. I've got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn't. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots of

e-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven't responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I'm going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Ian

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

I had that happen, also, when I was so busy with . One lady was someone who, it turned out, signed 's guestbook constantly, had stayed at RMH, AND her son had been a CMN Champion along with the first time around!!!!!

I had to just suck it up and explain that with all the emails and guestbook messages I get and everything going through my brain with and the girls and Jon, it had gotten SO hard to keep track of who everyone was and where I'd met them. I, of course, felt silly when Jan, above, told me how she knew me, but she completely understood my stupidity - LoL.

Just tell them you have HE . . . by osmosis!!!!!! You caught it from Ken simply from being too close to him. Absorbed it from him - LoL

Ami - Migraines, FMS

mom to - 10 yrs - Double Lung Tx 2/26/2006, PSC - Tx 7/16/2007, Diabetes, Hypothyroid, GERD, ADHD, Osteopenia http://caringbridge.org/visit/seanfox

mom to Emma - 14 yrs - Migraines

stepmom to - 15 yrs - ADHD, ODD

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Subject: Warning **OFF TOPIC** Question!!To: Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 12:10 PM

I’ve got a BIG problem (may not seem big to you, but it weighs on my mind) and because y’all helped me solve the last one (caringbridge) thought I’d ask you for help again.

People write me. I’ve got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn’t. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots of

e-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven’t responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I’m going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

Barb (can’t blame HE) in Texas

I had that happen, also, when I was so busy with . One lady was someone who, it turned out, signed 's guestbook constantly, had stayed at RMH, AND her son had been a CMN Champion along with the first time around!!!!!

I had to just suck it up and explain that with all the emails and guestbook messages I get and everything going through my brain with and the girls and Jon, it had gotten SO hard to keep track of who everyone was and where I'd met them. I, of course, felt silly when Jan, above, told me how she knew me, but she completely understood my stupidity - LoL.

Just tell them you have HE . . . by osmosis!!!!!! You caught it from Ken simply from being too close to him. Absorbed it from him - LoL

Ami - Migraines, FMS

mom to - 10 yrs - Double Lung Tx 2/26/2006, PSC - Tx 7/16/2007, Diabetes, Hypothyroid, GERD, ADHD, Osteopenia http://caringbridge.org/visit/seanfox

Subject: Warning **OFF TOPIC** Question!!To: Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 12:10 PM

I’ve got a BIG problem (may not seem big to you, but it weighs on my mind) and because y’all helped me solve the last one (caringbridge) thought I’d ask you for help again.

People write me. I’ve got 2 right now. One sends me political stuff, one doesn’t. Problem is…..I have no idea who they are! I feel awful about this, truly awful. Between this group, Caringbridge and PSC Brochures, I get lots of

e-mail. I hate the thought if having to write and say, oh by the way WHO are you? What am I going to do? Has this happened to anyone else and if so what did you do about it? I haven’t responded to either of these people, but before long I suppose I’m going to have to. One even sent me photos of their family!

Ami - Migraines, FMS