RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Pregnant and paranoid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would get a new doctor if possible. At 38 I was pregnant and had some complications not as complicated as your situation and I was seen very often. I have been told that anytime you are bleeding at all during a pregnancy you are to go to the ER. At the ER they take very detailed ultra sounds very early on in a pregancy. I was to the ER 3 times, you can never be too careful. I did and lost one of my twins, however I delivered a healthy baby girl. Please get the help you need so you can be watched. God Bless you and your little bundle.

Lori A.

"Aggressively Pursuing Solutions To Your Real Estate Needs!"

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA@...

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

Re: Pregnant and paranoid

Hi Annie,First off, you're not paranoid, you're just pregnant! :) Being unsure and scared are par for the course (as you probably remember), and any good OB's office will know this. If they don't see you to help put your fears to rest and reassure you that things are fine, I think you need to be seen by someone else. If you are already uncomfortable with the way this OB is doing things, you may second-guess them throughout the pregnancy! You SHOULD be seen sooner than 10 1/2 weeks--I think 6 weeks is fairly standard for the first appointment now. I also have an increased risk of a tubal pregnancy (for different reasons), and with my daughter I was seen at 6 weeks, and had my first ultrasound to confirm the fetus was implanted in the uterus and not the fallopian tube at 7 weeks.If you are bleeding (even just light spotting) and they are not that concerned and don't want to see you, IMO you

should get yourself to another doctor who is more concerned. It could be--and most likely is--nothing, but there's no such thing as too careful in pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck!GenevieveUC 1983, J-Pouch 1999, PSC 12/07