RE: Barby & Ian re:weird unproven theory OFF TOPIC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>> From Barby

….I actually was going to agree with Ian about the kids sapping energy

from us

I was just goofing around….

Kids certainly DO zap energy! You

can write a note in the dust on my coffee table and every time Ken goes into the hospital I fall further behind in my house work……and

to make matters worse - I don’t even care. I always say “I’m a retired homemaker”

and I mean it!

>>>>> From

Ian…. You mean

that by drawning the energy out they are actually creating a greater resevoir

of energy?

Yup, every time you feel completely worn out, zero energy

and you don’t think you can go on……just one little smile from

one of your munchkins and your energy increases. Come on Ian admit it, when your kids

come home from school and tell you all about their day, don’t you feel

that love energy all over again?

Barb in Texas - Together in the Fight.... Whatever it

Takes!

__

Having kids certainly gives you a new perspective on unconditional love. You may not like what they are going and it might break your heart, but you still love them. I can much better understand how our heavenly father loves us even though we break his heart every day.

Ian

>>> From Barby ….I actually was going to agree with Ian about the kids sapping energy from us

I was just goofing around…. Kids certainly DO zap energy! You can write a note in the dust on my coffee table and every time Ken goes into the hospital I fall further behind in my house work……and to make matters worse - I don't even care. I always say "I'm a retired homemaker" and I mean it!

>>>>> From Ian…. You mean that by drawning the energy out they are actually creating a greater resevoir of energy?

Yup, every time you feel completely worn out, zero energy and you don't think you can go on……just one little smile from one of your munchkins and your energy increases. Come on Ian admit it, when your kids come home from school and tell you all about their day, don't you feel that love energy all over again?

Barb in Texas - Together in the Fight.... Whatever it Takes!

__

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Having kids certainly gives you a new perspective on unconditional love. You may not like what they are going and it might break your heart, but you still love them. I can much better understand how our heavenly father loves us even though we break his heart every day.

Ian

>>> From Barby ….I actually was going to agree with Ian about the kids sapping energy from us

I was just goofing around…. Kids certainly DO zap energy! You can write a note in the dust on my coffee table and every time Ken goes into the hospital I fall further behind in my house work……and to make matters worse - I don't even care. I always say "I'm a retired homemaker" and I mean it!

>>>>> From Ian…. You mean that by drawning the energy out they are actually creating a greater resevoir of energy?

Yup, every time you feel completely worn out, zero energy and you don't think you can go on……just one little smile from one of your munchkins and your energy increases. Come on Ian admit it, when your kids come home from school and tell you all about their day, don't you feel that love energy all over again?

Barb in Texas - Together in the Fight.... Whatever it Takes!

__

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.