RemedySpot.com

New Poem, Please leave me your comments !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In the January of 2005

With my only brown jacket

My body felt the coldness

It was when I’d confirmed my ticket to miles away

From home, somewhere I wished to be

I was told I’m going there to get well

Passengers in the plane with smiles

Stormed in my missing heart to smile

To smile, but there it was my first crooked smile

It was my heart made it crooked

Was it to reveal my grief and happiness?

It was a different Sunday

And there was no sun in my day but all dark clouds

A drizzle on my cheeks

And no hope to dry the drops

At the hospital

On a wheelchair to the upper stories

The more the destiny carried up the elevator

The more my heart was beating

The faces staring at me

Maybe at my young face

Not at my old heart

Red it was written in a door of my life, Operation Room

A hand to stop my dears

A choked with tears, from me

A wish, from my dears

On the day of 16 in January

At the age of 16 in my life

There, just a word to my surgeon

Please…

And my heartbeat on the monitor

And my begging

Please continue beeping broken

I felt moves after blackness had come

Someone crying on the phone

Lighted the candle of my life once more

A garden into the my window

The wind in the rain

Making the yellow leaves dancing together

And the old crookbacked gardener

Hesitated with her broom

The cheapest precious wish I made, to were her

And you know why

Asked my brother

To wear me my Lanvin cologne

To give me my only peony to keep

And still I buy

That cologne and peony

To cherish what I went through

To remind me my tough fight

To go to the 16th of January

To go to the 16th year of my life

And I know why I still smile crooked

And the coldness of January, was for my fear

And they all remained with the smell of Lanvin

Melvyn

20 y/o PSCer

Tehran, Iran

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Melvyn,

Thank you for sharing another of your heart-breaking poems with all of us. This is beautiful, and especially so since you are not even writing in your native language! I hope that you saw one of your poems that is on page 9 of our recent edition of The Duct.

Ricky

PSC 2003> To: > Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:56:48 +0000> Subject: New Poem, Please leave me your comments !> > In the January of 2005 > With my only brown jacket > My body felt the coldness> It was when I’d confirmed my ticket to miles away > From home, somewhere I wished to be> I was told I’m going there to get well > Passengers in the plane with smiles > Stormed in my missing heart to smile> To smile, but there it was my first crooked smile> It was my heart made it crooked > Was it to reveal my grief and happiness?> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now

Melvyn,

Thank you for sharing another of your heart-breaking poems with all of us. This is beautiful, and especially so since you are not even writing in your native language! I hope that you saw one of your poems that is on page 9 of our recent edition of The Duct.

Ricky

PSC 2003> To: > Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:56:48 +0000> Subject: New Poem, Please leave me your comments !> > In the January of 2005 > With my only brown jacket > My body felt the coldness> It was when I’d confirmed my ticket to miles away > From home, somewhere I wished to be> I was told I’m going there to get well > Passengers in the plane with smiles > Stormed in my missing heart to smile> To smile, but there it was my first crooked smile> It was my heart made it crooked > Was it to reveal my grief and happiness?> See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now

Melvyn,

Ricky