RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Small duct PSC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had small duct PSC. My levels went from near normal to near death in 8 weeks. I think waiting 6 months is a risk. Yellow eyes is not a good sign.

Joe

--------- Small duct PSC> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Can some of you with small duct PSC give me some insight into the > > disease. My husband and I had a consultation with his doctor

today > > and were told that it looked like he has small duct psc with no large > > duct involvement at this time. I am wondering what some of your > > experiences are with this. Do you have symptoms? He has elevated > > bilirubin and the doctor says that shouldn't happen with small duct > > psc until it is more advanced. I would really appreciate any advice > > or insight as I am just trying to get everything straight.> > Thanks,> > > > wife to Rick- crohns, spondylorarthropathy, psc> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> With Windows Live for mobile, y

our contacts travel with you.> http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008>

Guest guest

PSC is so individual. Although Joe went from near normal to near death in 8 weeks others of us have had it for years with very little symptoms. Although your waiting 6 months to see the doctor again they are taking monthly blood tests (presumably he'd be moved up if his numbers rise dramatically). Keep an eye on him and call the doctor if you see some further change you don't like.

Ian (52) PSC 89

I had small duct PSC. My levels went from near normal to near death in 8 weeks. I think waiting 6 months is a risk. Yellow eyes is not a good sign.

Joe

--------- Small duct PSC> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Can some of you with small duct PSC give me some insight into the > > disease. My husband and I had a consultation with his doctor

today > > and were told that it looked like he has small duct psc with no large > > duct involvement at this time. I am wondering what some of your > > experiences are with this. Do you have symptoms? He has elevated

> > bilirubin and the doctor says that shouldn't happen with small duct > > psc until it is more advanced. I would really appreciate any advice > > or insight as I am just trying to get everything straight.

> > Thanks,> > > > wife to Rick- crohns, spondylorarthropathy, psc> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> With Windows Live for mobile, y our contacts travel with you.

> http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008

>

-- Ian Cribb former P.Eng. (resigned in good standing)

Guest guest

PSC is so individual. Although Joe went from near normal to near death in 8 weeks others of us have had it for years with very little symptoms. Although your waiting 6 months to see the doctor again they are taking monthly blood tests (presumably he'd be moved up if his numbers rise dramatically). Keep an eye on him and call the doctor if you see some further change you don't like.

Ian (52) PSC 89

Joe

> > > > > > > > > Can some of you with small duct PSC give me some insight into the > > disease. My husband and I had a consultation with his doctor

today > > and were told that it looked like he has small duct psc with no large > > duct involvement at this time. I am wondering what some of your > > experiences are with this. Do you have symptoms? He has elevated

> > bilirubin and the doctor says that shouldn't happen with small duct > > psc until it is more advanced. I would really appreciate any advice > > or insight as I am just trying to get everything straight.

> > Thanks,> > > > wife to Rick- crohns, spondylorarthropathy, psc> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> With Windows Live for mobile, y our contacts travel with you.

> http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008

>

Guest guest

Ian (52) PSC 89

Joe

>