RemedySpot.com

Re: Flovent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh sweet lady, I am so sorry you have more scaring. Did your 02 needs increase ? How do you feel?Don't be scured. We are all right with you. Have a huge HUG. I don't know anything about flovent. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Everyone,    My last xrays came back and I have more scarring.  The pulmo does not want to increase the prednisone again ( nor do I) and so she is trying Flovent twice a day in addition to the 10 mg prednisone.  Has anyone ever used Flovent?  Did it help?  Side effects I should know about?  Thanks,  R. (52)  Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   Carlsbad, California Hello all,Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @4:00 pm Western5:00 pm Mountain6:00 pm Central7:00 pm EasternCall in number 961089 #It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....Leanne__________________________________________________

http://www.rxlist.com/flovent-drug.htmA good read on Flovent P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 9 LPM 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 60

Hello all,Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @4:00 pm Western5:00 pm Mountain6:00 pm Central7:00 pm EasternCall in number 961089 #It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....Leanne__________________________________________________Do

You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com __________________________________________________

http://www.rxlist.com/flovent-drug.htmA good read on Flovent P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 9 LPM 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 60

Hello all,Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @4:00 pm Western5:00 pm Mountain6:00 pm Central7:00 pm EasternCall in number 961089 #It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....Leanne__________________________________________________Do

You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com __________________________________________________

... I'm saddened to read you have additional scarring. I hate this disease!

I too hope the Flovent will be effective.

A big ole MamaSher hug to you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

,sorry to hear about the increase in scarring, hope the Flovent works for you and is good for you.Geeta- In Breathe-Support , denise randel wrote:>> Hi Everyone,> My last xrays came back and I have more scarring. The pulmo does not want to increase the prednisone again ( nor do I) and so she is trying Flovent twice a day in addition to the 10 mg prednisone. Has anyone ever used Flovent? Did it help? Side effects I should know about? Thanks, > > R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California> > > > > > > > Hello all,> > Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @> > 4:00 pm Western> 5:00 pm Mountain> 6:00 pm Central> 7:00 pm Eastern> > Call in number 961089 #> > It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....> > Leanne> > > > > __________________________________________________>

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

,sorry to hear about the increase in scarring, hope the Flovent works for you and is good for you.Geeta- In Breathe-Support , denise randel wrote:>> Hi Everyone,> My last xrays came back and I have more scarring. The pulmo does not want to increase the prednisone again ( nor do I) and so she is trying Flovent twice a day in addition to the 10 mg prednisone. Has anyone ever used Flovent? Did it help? Side effects I should know about? Thanks, > > R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California> > > > > > > > Hello all,> > Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @> > 4:00 pm Western> 5:00 pm Mountain> 6:00 pm Central> 7:00 pm Eastern> > Call in number 961089 #> > It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....> > Leanne> > > > > __________________________________________________>