RemedySpot.com

Chaim: Re: Newly diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis and PCS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes Chaim, I agree with many of the things you said in your email. I am not one to run out and start taking tons of herbs or the like, however individually and with cautian it might help one but not the other. In some cases I agree it could be harmful. One must study and know the potential harmful & helpful effects of any drug and/or natural remedie or treatment especially if mixed. Most medicines do come from herbs if I am not mistaken. I don't believe everything Jordan Rubin says but much of his info can be helpful. Just wanted you to know that I agree with much of what you said. Thanks!

Lori A.

"Aggressively Pursuing Solutions To Your Real Estate Needs!"

First Weber Group

Cell:

1507 E. Sunset Drive

Waukesha, WI 53189

LoriUSA@...

www.Lori.FirstWeber.com

Newly diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis and PCS

Hello,I was just diagnosed a month ago with autoimmune overlap which means Ihave both autoimmune hepatitis and PSC. I am 33 years old and have 5year old twins and a 20 month old. I have been trying to process allthis information and I have so many questions so I was hoping some ofyou could help me.My biggest question is from what I read on the internet most peoplewith PSC need a liver transplant within 10-12 years of being diagnosedwith it. Is this true? My doctor put me on prednisone and immuran and my liver enzyme levelsare going down, but I'm not sure if it's helping with the PSC. I'veread about Actigall and wondered if you all would recommend it to helpwith PSC.Have anyone been doing alternative medicine along with medicinal. Suchas liver cleanses? master cleanse? acupuncture? Has this helpedanyone? Any

suggestions?Also, how is everyone's cholesterol levels. Mine are in the 400's andthey say it's from the liver? I eat very well and exercise so it isn'tthat.Thanks for listening!Karey