RemedySpot.com

Re: and 's story ('s perspective)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and , It has been so nice to see you both posting. I think it's great that you all are trying your best to work through these issues. All of this can be so tough on a marriage! It takes a lot of patience and tons of communication. , so many of us can relate to your story. We too have seen many practitioners only to be blown off or walk away in tears. If you look back through the older posts you will find many that describe things like: have a glass of wine and relax, it's in your head...etc....I was misdiagnosed so many times I cannot count. Rounds of antibiotics, creams, tears, pelvic surgery (looking for clues). Insane. It is so normal to battle depression with this...how can we not be depressed when we have genital pain and it's making it impossible to have that intimacy we so deeply desire. I

have cried bucket loads of tears over the times I could not be with my husband. I've also had times (literally years) where I felt like I hated sex. Pain does not put you in the mood...it makes you fearful and scared...and it hits you right in the heart of your femininity. I too have a real gem. I could not say enough good about my husband. He's stuck by my side through thick and thin and reassured me a million times over that he did not marry me for sex. With his support and love I have come a long way! When you said you don't 'feel' much anymore sexually speaking...it may be due to low hormones (you said you are nursing, right)? What ever you all do, please do not stop communicating. and I went through a time of about 3 yrs. of our marriage where we got into the viscous cycle of he wanted sex...I hated it...I tried

to avoid it as long as I could...and for some reason we weren't really finding a way to talk and work through it. It turns out during that time that I was on a new birth control pill and when I came off my sex drive came back to some degree. I feel awful that I never put it together...but with v.pain it's hard sometimes to make sense of anything (can I get an Amen?). I just wanted to tell you both.....neither of you are alone and I think it would be great if some of the men would respond too. I'm sure they need some support as well. My husband will respond soon. Hugs to you both.... Chelle