RemedySpot.com

Re: for Ivy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will let you know Ivy, I am going to make an effort to curtail all the coffee from my diet.

it is interesting when my bladder fills and I pretend I am going to urinate, but I don't - just kinda let my pfm drop like I am going to, it occasionally burns then too. Does this sound like ic??? if anyone reads this that has a clue, drop me an email.

thanks!Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I will let you know Ivy, I am going to make an effort to curtail all the coffee from my diet.

it is interesting when my bladder fills and I pretend I am going to urinate, but I don't - just kinda let my pfm drop like I am going to, it occasionally burns then too. Does this sound like ic??? if anyone reads this that has a clue, drop me an email.

Isn't it a Joy being a woman? Lol

Just kidding Carolyn, believe me Hun, I sympathize with you and everyone else here.

Let me know how you like the puroast...

Hugs-

Ivy

-- Re: for Ivy

I can get the puroast locally, I will try it for a week and see if it has any effects on me. Its very frustrating not knowing what I am dealing with. I am just thankful that in the last year, my pain has been 95% better- I used to get strange things happening- awful suicidal burning radiating from my vagina to anus, feelings of foreign objects in my vagina and rectum- thank God all of that has subsided- the occasional burning when I urinate is tolerable, and the fleeting jabby pains are as well, but it still bothers me that I have no idea what is Really happening.

C

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Isn't it a Joy being a woman? Lol

Just kidding Carolyn, believe me Hun, I sympathize with you and everyone else here.

Let me know how you like the puroast...

Hugs-

Ivy

-- Re: for Ivy

I can get the puroast locally, I will try it for a week and see if it has any effects on me. Its very frustrating not knowing what I am dealing with. I am just thankful that in the last year, my pain has been 95% better- I used to get strange things happening- awful suicidal burning radiating from my vagina to anus, feelings of foreign objects in my vagina and rectum- thank God all of that has subsided- the occasional burning when I urinate is tolerable, and the fleeting jabby pains are as well, but it still bothers me that I have no idea what is Really happening.

C

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yes, that sounds like IC. I also have some symptoms that fit

with IC and am going to try to get in to Urology at some point

soon to see just what's going on. When I first had symptoms of

possible IC back in 2000 I had so much pain with my bladder for

about 2 months it was unbelievable. But then it left as quickly

as it came until I had some issues when I got an ultrasound done

last Spring where I had to drink some water (32 oz to be exact)

an hour before the test.

So as soon as I tend to some other issues I will be tackling my

bladder next to see if I have IC because one of my other female

problems makes me prone to the potential for IC.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs