RemedySpot.com

Re: To Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher,

I just opened the album that I created for you. I'm looking at it now. There is a small box underneath each photograph. In order to delete photos click on the box under the photo you wish to delete. When you've checked all the photos you want to delete on that page, go to the top of the photo page and find the four buttons that say Edit, Move, Copy, Delete. Click on Delete and it will delete the photos that you checked.

Let me know if you have difficulty with this.

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:56:37 PMSubject: To Beth

MB ... do you know how to DELETE pics. from an album? I've clicked first on delete (when I can find it...if I go "back" to delete a pic. on a previous page from where the delete shows up, the "delete" is no longer highlighted. )

The pics you added under your name do not have the little "box" to click to delete.

I'm stuck. Thanks

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher,

I just opened the album that I created for you. I'm looking at it now. There is a small box underneath each photograph. In order to delete photos click on the box under the photo you wish to delete. When you've checked all the photos you want to delete on that page, go to the top of the photo page and find the four buttons that say Edit, Move, Copy, Delete. Click on Delete and it will delete the photos that you checked.

Let me know if you have difficulty with this.

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:56:37 PMSubject: To Beth

MB ... do you know how to DELETE pics. from an album? I've clicked first on delete (when I can find it...if I go "back" to delete a pic. on a previous page from where the delete shows up, the "delete" is no longer highlighted. )

The pics you added under your name do not have the little "box" to click to delete.

I'm stuck. Thanks

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

MB...so strange. When I look at my album I see only a few "boxes". Yes, the box I can figure out. How do I delete those that do not have a box?

I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks.

To Beth

I'm stuck. Thanks