RemedySpot.com

Re: Emailing: My oil pictures 001.jpg, My oil pictures 002.jpg, My oil pictures 003.jpg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher these paintings are beautiful. Thats a talent you haven't shared.. I am jealous. LOVE the boots.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

OMG MamaSher, these are beautiful. Love

them all Thanks for sharing. Maybe just start a new album? Understand you can

have several. Again Thanks for sharing. I, for one wish more people would share

what we can do. Love you all, And Merry Christmas, Bob, York

From: Breathe-Support [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Sher Bauman

Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008

4:50 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject:

Emailing: My oil pictures 001.jpg, My oil pictures 002.jpg, My oil pictures

003.jpg

Barbara...

Sorry for putting this on the board but I

just couldn't seem to get them in my album. ~Sher

Peggy ... thanks. The boots are copied from a painting by Van Gogh. That was my first painting back about 1968.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Emailing: My oil pictures 001.jpg, My oil pictures 002.jpg, My oil pictures 003.jpg

Sher these paintings are beautiful. Thats a talent you haven't shared.. I am jealous.�

LOVE the boots..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

Peggy ... thanks. The boots are copied from a painting by Van Gogh. That was my first painting back about 1968.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher these paintings are beautiful. Thats a talent you haven't shared.. I am jealous.�

LOVE the boots..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

LOVE the boots..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

Thanks Bob!

I have such a hard time navigating the photos...I've tried a new album then moving pics I wanted to keep but ended up in such a mess Beth had to bail me out and post to my album for me. lol.

Some day when I'm feeling r e a l l y bored, I'll try again.

Merry Merry to you and yours too!

RE: Emailing: My oil pictures 001.jpg, My oil pictures 002.jpg, My oil pictures 003.jpg

OMG MamaSher, these are beautiful. Love them all Thanks for sharing. Maybe just start a new album? Understand you can have several. Again Thanks for sharing. I, for one wish more people would share what we can do. Love you all, And Merry Christmas, Bob, York

From: Breathe-Support [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Sher BaumanSent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 4:50 PMTo: Breathe-Support Subject: Emailing: My oil pictures 001.jpg, My oil pictures 002.jpg, My oil pictures 003.jpg

Barbara...

Sorry for putting this on the board but I just couldn't seem to get them in my album. ~Sher