RemedySpot.com

Just Checking In

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi to all,

I am just checking in. I finished my Z-pack yesterday....Went back to my exercise class because I was in need of stretching my feet on the treadmill ( due to foot drop) and I had not done so since last Thursday. I elevate the treadmill to 2.0 or 2.5 while walking 2 MPH. Eddie & are doing fine. is volunteering to help at home more so I hope she is coming out of the "fog" she was in. (Finally!) Eddie turned our mattress around last week and neither of us has had a good night's sleep since. I begged him to turn it back around tonight but he declined. Max has learned to wink at us. You never know when he is going to do it.

Lou, glad you were o.k. after your fall.

Pink Joyce, when you were doing the 6MW test without O2, how would you rate how ;you felt? (The scale starting on 0 as :not at all out of breath, 1 :slightly SOB,etc. until 10 is the worse)

O.K. Mr. Bruce, you need to give more details about your mini-trip.

A week from tomorrow is the Support Group Meeting at Emory from 11:30 until 1:00. Joe & Joanie, I hope you see you there.

Hope everyone else is fine.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl