RemedySpot.com

Re: Compounded Testosterone - Janet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Janet Kovak wrote: >>>>>>Right now I'm using only Estace, but am considering addingtopical T. Where did you purchase your E & T gel? Was it aprescription, compounded or what? And what is thedosage/percentage of each? Hey Janet, I use regular Estrace cream and buy it from my local pharmacy, with a prescription of course, but for the Testosterone cream, I had it compounded and mailed to me from a Pharmacy in Missouri. This is also Dee's Pharmacy. You can call them and Pete, or his son (both pharmacists) will answer your questions. I can tell you exactly how my script reads if you'd like. Your doc can fax in the Rx. Hugs, Chelle Bellevue Pharmacy (Pharmacy

Solutions, Inc.) We are conveniently located in the lobby of the University Club Tower,directly across the street from the St. Louis Galleria. Mailing Address / Walk-In Pharmacy:Bellevue Pharmacy1034 South Brentwood Boulevard, Suite 102St. Louis, MO 63117 By Phone: / By Fax: / Via Email:info@... Business Hours:Monday – Friday / 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT