RemedySpot.com

Anyone in Southern CAlifornia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey just checking to see if anyone is located in southern California and to if so where are you /child being seen at.

Thanks

Stefanie mom of PSC, UC age 4Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

stefanie-

i am in southern california and have all my treatments at university of california irvine in orange, near the block of orange. they have a great gastro doctor who is an expert at ercps and he keeps me going. they no longer do transplants at this hospital, so i was evaluated at both ucla and scripps green hospital in la jolla near san diego. i live in riverside, so i have decided to go to scripps in la jolla. ucla seemed so big and impersonal to me and i was afraid that it would take too long for me to get there during the high traffic hours if i had to get there quickly. i know there is also loma linda university hospital in loma linda/redlands. they are very well known for transplants and i have attended a liver group there. that is another possibility. i know usc also does transplants, but at the time i first was evaluated they were not on my insurance. i hope this helps. please email me if you need anything else. i will be happy to support you in any way that i can. (oh, i also went to the mayo clinic in scottsdale arizona, but was not impressed at all)

psc pam dx 2001

not listedCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

stefanie-

i am in southern california and have all my treatments at university of california irvine in orange, near the block of orange. they have a great gastro doctor who is an expert at ercps and he keeps me going. they no longer do transplants at this hospital, so i was evaluated at both ucla and scripps green hospital in la jolla near san diego. i live in riverside, so i have decided to go to scripps in la jolla. ucla seemed so big and impersonal to me and i was afraid that it would take too long for me to get there during the high traffic hours if i had to get there quickly. i know there is also loma linda university hospital in loma linda/redlands. they are very well known for transplants and i have attended a liver group there. that is another possibility. i know usc also does transplants, but at the time i first was evaluated they were not on my insurance. i hope this helps. please email me if you need anything else. i will be happy to support you in any way that i can. (oh, i also went to the mayo clinic in scottsdale arizona, but was not impressed at all)

psc pam dx 2001

not listedCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

My daughter is currently being seen at Childrens hospital of Los Angeles. I'm just checking out whats in my area. I'm wanting a second opinion on my daughters diagnosis.Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I see Leonard Goldstein at UCLA. I LOVE him, but I don't know if he

does pedes. He may be a good referral source though. Where exactly

are you located? His office no. is , and he has been

around for a million years, so he is pretty connected with other docs

in the greater L.A. area. Maybe he can give you some helpful feedback.

Good luck. As a mother myself, I can truly appreciate your wanting to

get the best care possible for your daughter.