RemedySpot.com

Re: Shaving question/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ivy,You absolutely CANNOT shave before you go.The hair has to be longer in order to be waxed.You will have to grow it out first. I recommend setting up an appointment in advance - ask the waxer how many weeks you should leave the hair.I only wax every 4-5 weeks.If you're feeling nervous, taking a couple of asprin before your appointment will help take the edge off.(or a glass of wine LOL) Sincerely, Neely Re: Shaving question/

Thanks for the info , I appreciate it.

For the first time, (if I get brave enough to do it, lol), would it be less painful if I shave a week or so before I do it?

Ivy

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

LOL , if I could drink I'd be an alcoholic by now, lol.

I'll try taking some ibuprofen or something before I go. I know I can't shave RIGHT before I go, but I mean how long...a week? 2 weeks?? I'm still scared stiff to do it, it looks so painful (saw an episode of America's Top Model where they did it, lol)

Hugs-

Ivy

LOL , if I could drink I'd be an alcoholic by now, lol.

I'll try taking some ibuprofen or something before I go. I know I can't shave RIGHT before I go, but I mean how long...a week? 2 weeks?? I'm still scared stiff to do it, it looks so painful (saw an episode of America's Top Model where they did it, lol)

Hugs-

Ivy