RemedySpot.com

RE: another Bill Wise update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow ,How wonderful of you to get up to visit Bill !!Please tell him that I am thinking of him and Becky and that I expect him to get on out of there real soon !! Lee and I pulled resources last night and I caught a plane for Chicago at 7:00 a.m. and drove from there up to University of Wisconsin (Madison). Yes, I saw Bill with my own two eyes today. He was surprised and pleased to see me, but I told him I'm just the representative for those who care about him.

Wow ,How wonderful of you to get up to visit Bill !!Please tell him that I am thinking of him and Becky and that I expect him to get on out of there real soon !! Lee and I pulled resources last night and I caught a plane for Chicago at 7:00 a.m. and drove from there up to University of Wisconsin (Madison). Yes, I saw Bill with my own two eyes today. He was surprised and pleased to see me, but I told him I'm just the representative for those who care about him.

What a terrific friend you are to go visit Bill. I’m sure that

he is thrilled to see you. Please tell Bill and Becky that Don and I are both

sending them good wishes. Please give Bill a hug from us. Here’s hoping for

some good news.

Ricky Safer

[mailto: ] On Behalf

Of

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:08 PM

To:

Subject: another Bill Wise update

and I pulled resources last night and I caught a

plane for Chicago at 7:00 a.m. and drove from there up to University of