RemedySpot.com

new memeber diet and iron question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all.

My brother 44, living in B.C. Canada was diagnosed with psc in Feb of this year. He has suffered from extremely low iron, acidis. He had an operation to relieve the bile duct and that seems to have helped.

He works construction, doesn't smoke or drink but has eaten like the bachelor he is. Any tips on foods to avoid or iron supplement to take. Thanks to all.

Best,

Dawn

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Dawn,

I'm living in Maple Ridge, B.C. I was diagnosed 19 years ago when I was 33. I've done fairly well with out making any major changes (I now drink very rarely {about a cider every other year} where I use to be a lite drinker {about a cider a week}). But there are those in the group that are doing a lot better on a modified diet. I am quite willing to meet with your brother if he wants to meet with a long time PSC suffer.

Ian (52) psc 89

Hello all.

My brother 44, living in B.C. Canada was diagnosed with psc in Feb of this year. He has suffered from extremely low iron, acidis. He had an operation to relieve the bile duct and that seems to have helped.

He works construction, doesn't smoke or drink but has eaten like the bachelor he is. Any tips on foods to avoid or iron supplement to take. Thanks to all.

Best,

Dawn

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Guest guest

Glenn lives in Tsawwassen and my folks in Abbotsford so he is out your way quite a bit. I'll call him tonight.

Thanks Ian.

Dawn

Re: new memeber diet and iron question

I'm living in Maple Ridge, B.C. I was diagnosed 19 years ago when I was 33. I've done fairly well with out making any major changes (I now drink very rarely {about a cider every other year} where I use to be a lite drinker {about a cider a week}). But there are those in the group that are doing a lot better on a modified diet. I am quite willing to meet with your brother if he wants to meet with a long time PSC suffer.

Ian (52) psc 89

On 8/4/08, Dawn Janssen <treasurehunter (AT) austin (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Hello all.

Best,

Dawn

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Guest guest

Glenn lives in Tsawwassen and my folks in Abbotsford so he is out your way quite a bit. I'll call him tonight.

Thanks Ian.

Dawn

Ian (52) psc 89

Hello all.

Best,

Dawn

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.

Guest guest

Thanks Ian.

Dawn

Ian (52) psc 89

Hello all.

Best,

Dawn

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.