Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou

Well, glad you can laugh about it today. So, still sounds like a good

day. Glad you found the Companion T to work so well for you. It is a

good machine. Now, no more tripping. What length cannula do you have on

it? Could it be a little too long?

>

> They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!!

> Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a

> while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at

> sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was

> almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but

> don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my

> good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain,

> and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl

> had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just

> sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked.

hahahah

>

> We paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you

> want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put

> our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught

> in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first,

> arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my

> hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways.

> First reaction, " no one saw me " , OK, then the darn compressed tank in

> the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I

> don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a

> sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the

> Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to

> pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am

> fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old

> broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and

> with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate

that

> I didn't break any bones.

>

> Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.

> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA

> IPF - 02

>

Lou

Well, glad you can laugh about it today. So, still sounds like a good

day. Glad you found the Companion T to work so well for you. It is a

good machine. Now, no more tripping. What length cannula do you have on

it? Could it be a little too long?

>

> They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!!

> Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a

> while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at

> sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was

> almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but

> don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my

> good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain,

> and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl

> had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just

> sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked.

hahahah

>

> We paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you

> want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put

> our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught

> in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first,

> arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my

> hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways.

> First reaction, " no one saw me " , OK, then the darn compressed tank in

> the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I

> don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a

> sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the

> Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to

> pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am

> fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old

> broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and

> with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate

that

> I didn't break any bones.

>

> Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!

>

> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.

> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA

> IPF - 02

>

Lou: Sounds like the day ended with a bang! Glad you had something to celebrate, and glad you are not too much the worse for wear. BarbaraBruce Moreland wrote: LouWell, glad you can laugh about it today. So, still sounds like a goodday. Glad you found the Companion T to work so well for you. It is agood machine. Now, no more tripping. What length cannula do you have onit? Could it be a little too

long?>> They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!!> Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a> while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at#4> sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was> almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but> don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my> good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain,> and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl> had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just> sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked.hahahah>> We

paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you> want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put> our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught> in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first,> arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my> hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways.> First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in> the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I> don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a> sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the> Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to> pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am> fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old>

broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and> with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunatethat> I didn't break any bones.>> Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!>> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA> IPF - 02>Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Lou: Sounds like the day ended with a bang! Glad you had something to celebrate, and glad you are not too much the worse for wear. BarbaraBruce Moreland wrote: LouWell, glad you can laugh about it today. So, still sounds like a goodday. Glad you found the Companion T to work so well for you. It is agood machine. Now, no more tripping. What length cannula do you have onit? Could it be a little too

long?>> They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!!> Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a> while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at#4> sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was> almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but> don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my> good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain,> and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl> had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just> sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked.hahahah>> We

paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you> want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put> our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught> in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first,> arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my> hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways.> First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in> the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I> don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a> sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the> Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to> pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am> fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old>

broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and> with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunatethat> I didn't break any bones.>> Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!>> I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.> MARY LOU RICHMOND VA> IPF - 02>Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

My gosh ML what a picture you portray. I'm so glad to hear the tests were all good. Oh Yippee Yippee Skipee.

I'm sure you were embarrassed when you went tumbling down. No one remembers it by now but you and Earl!

Keep on keepin' on dearheart.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Earl and I went to the dr. yesterday

They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!! Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at #4 sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain, and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked. hahahahWe paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first, arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways. First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate that I didn't break any bones.Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.MARY LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

My gosh ML what a picture you portray. I'm so glad to hear the tests were all good. Oh Yippee Yippee Skipee.

I'm sure you were embarrassed when you went tumbling down. No one remembers it by now but you and Earl!

Keep on keepin' on dearheart.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Earl and I went to the dr. yesterday

They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!! Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at #4 sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain, and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked. hahahahWe paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught in the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first, arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways. First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate that I didn't break any bones.Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.MARY LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Lou,

You have the most amazing attitude! Doesn't it help to be able to laugh at ourselves? I'm so glad you got a good report at the doctor and that you are ok after your fall!!

Love,

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:51:33 PMSubject: Earl and I went to the dr. yesterday

They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!! Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at #4 sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain, and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked. hahahahWe paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught in

the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first, arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways. First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate that I didn't break any bones.Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.MARY

LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Lou,

You have the most amazing attitude! Doesn't it help to be able to laugh at ourselves? I'm so glad you got a good report at the doctor and that you are ok after your fall!!

Love,

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:51:33 PMSubject: Earl and I went to the dr. yesterday

They took 8 images, and did an ultra sound too, all is OK, Yipppeee!!! Praise God. Now then, we went to w/mart were in there for quite a while, just bought groceries, did very very well on the Maraton T at #4 sitting down, it is a great machine. Then after shopping, it was almost 5pm, so we stopped at Topeka's steakhouse, (our fav. place but don't go there anymore, too expensive) but we felt like celebrating my good news and how wonderful I felt yesterday, cool fresh air, no pain, and no new problems. We shared a steak, (we always share stuff), Earl had the baked pot, I, the sweet pot. and salad. We so enjoyed just sitting and being together eating something SOMEONE else cooked. hahahahWe paid the bill, finished our delicious coffee, (and not too sure you want to hear the REST of the story. Earl got up, then I got up, put our coats on, and then BOOM!!!! CRASH!!! BANG!!! I got my foot caught in

the tubing and down I went like a bat out of hell!!! Face first, arms and hands straight out in front (subconsciously) protecting my hips and back, and landed on my hands and knees, and slid a ways. First reaction, "no one saw me", OK, then the darn compressed tank in the large carrier went crashing down, hit the hardwood floor and I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life. All of a sudden, all these handsome men surrounded me and Earl too, and the Manager, are you ok, are you ok, are you ok? then they proceeded to pick me up and I said: See what your delicious food does to me? I am fine today but my back hurts a little, pretty fiesty and agile old broad. Anyhow, I have never fallen in my whole life like that, and with no more surgery being a possibility for me, I am so fortunate that I didn't break any bones.Nuff said, but the meal was fab!!!!!!I LOVE YOU THIS DAY.MARY

LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02

Lou,

Love,

Beth-Moderator

Miss Frizzle

LOU RICHMOND VAIPF - 02