RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mini-trip today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce,

So happy you had a good time today. It helps so much to get out and about doesn't it? So who'd you have dinner with? Come on we won't tell! Anyone we know?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:50:22 PMSubject: Re: Mini-trip today

Back home from my mini-vacation. Delightful time, great food, bettercompany and conversation. I know Leanne says its not travel without aplane but I disagree.... .doesn't even have to be far. Just drive alittle distance to spend time with friends.Oh my.....just realized. Someone took a picture. I could be in trouble.No, I was behaving fine.I sure hope the Pennsylvania/ NE or whatever group of you get together.You'll be amazed how nice it will be.>>> Going in a little bit to Arlington, TX. It's not far but it's still a> trip. Not sure what I'll do but meeting two friends for dinnertonight.> After they leave will probably drive back home but

could decide tostay> there or stop on the way. Just whatever the mood strikes me. Arlington> is sort of right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. Now, I livein> Plano which is north of Dallas. These are all part of the DFWMetroplex.> Only about 40 miles which depending on time of day is 45 minutes to 2> hours. That makes it a good place for people to meet since in the> southern part of the metroplex, it's in the middle. In the northern> part, the airport and Grapevine are in the middle.>> Arlington doesn't have museums and galleries and such as those are> pretty much Dallas and Fort Worth. It's more recreational, such as Six> Flags and The Ballpark at Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) andthe> stadium also that the Dallas Cowboys will move into next year, which> will be the most expensive stadium ever, costing over $1

billion.Note:> the Cowboys weren't in Dallas before either, they are in Irving now.> People get sort of carried away around here with Arenas and Stadiumsas> American Airlines Center which houses the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas> Stars was the most expensive arena ever when it was built. Now, while> there is a lot of public money going into the Cowboys stadium and that> expenditure is certainly one that can be questioned, over 70% of the> money is coming from the Cowboys themselves.>> Well, it will be a nice mini-vacation.>

Bruce,

So happy you had a good time today. It helps so much to get out and about doesn't it? So who'd you have dinner with? Come on we won't tell! Anyone we know?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:50:22 PMSubject: Re: Mini-trip today

Back home from my mini-vacation. Delightful time, great food, bettercompany and conversation. I know Leanne says its not travel without aplane but I disagree.... .doesn't even have to be far. Just drive alittle distance to spend time with friends.Oh my.....just realized. Someone took a picture. I could be in trouble.No, I was behaving fine.I sure hope the Pennsylvania/ NE or whatever group of you get together.You'll be amazed how nice it will be.>>> Going in a little bit to Arlington, TX. It's not far but it's still a> trip. Not sure what I'll do but meeting two friends for dinnertonight.> After they leave will probably drive back home but

could decide tostay> there or stop on the way. Just whatever the mood strikes me. Arlington> is sort of right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. Now, I livein> Plano which is north of Dallas. These are all part of the DFWMetroplex.> Only about 40 miles which depending on time of day is 45 minutes to 2> hours. That makes it a good place for people to meet since in the> southern part of the metroplex, it's in the middle. In the northern> part, the airport and Grapevine are in the middle.>> Arlington doesn't have museums and galleries and such as those are> pretty much Dallas and Fort Worth. It's more recreational, such as Six> Flags and The Ballpark at Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) andthe> stadium also that the Dallas Cowboys will move into next year, which> will be the most expensive stadium ever, costing over $1

billion.Note:> the Cowboys weren't in Dallas before either, they are in Irving now.> People get sort of carried away around here with Arenas and Stadiumsas> American Airlines Center which houses the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas> Stars was the most expensive arena ever when it was built. Now, while> there is a lot of public money going into the Cowboys stadium and that> expenditure is certainly one that can be questioned, over 70% of the> money is coming from the Cowboys themselves.>> Well, it will be a nice mini-vacation.>

Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I am there. Same with reported funthe group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members. I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."