RemedySpot.com

SHER/EVERYONE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GOOD MORNING

Sher, Peggy, Diane pray you are all breathing a little easier and

everyone else..

Well, needing to start out early need to be at temple by 7am for my

annual " parking lot " testing as i call the list at this point.

Second day will be there all day and can't get out of bed yet. No

quick caffeine perks allowed today.. Weather kinda got me yesterday

and continues today.. I guess, my friend, " the beast " just reminding

me he's around.. Great day to show... The cardiologist wants me to

have a " dobutamine stress test " horizon says no.. and he is arguing

with the transplant team as it isn't a regular..I see him

tomorrown. Him i can understand as the past months my pulse ox

recovers quickly but my blood pressure and heart rate sky rocket.

but me have good heart. Good polish blood.. lol. well, we shall see

today who won.. as of yesterday told not to get it. Well, i guess i

better start moving and get everything together. Great idea to use

back pack of my outing. Wish, i was going to arlington.. Have a

great and blessed day all. Sher keep getting better.. patti

> >

> > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM

> STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing

problems I

> was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!

> > He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is

> doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or

> possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.

> >

> > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm

having

> is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle.

> >

> > I'll just have to go and find out!!

> >

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Patti ... give that "beast" a good hard kick in the butt~

I'm feeling a bit better today...going to see my PCP later.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SHER/EVERYONE

GOOD MORNINGSher, Peggy, Diane pray you are all breathing a little easier and everyone else.. Well, needing to start out early need to be at temple by 7am for my annual "parking lot" testing as i call the list at this point. Second day will be there all day and can't get out of bed yet. No quick caffeine perks allowed today.. Weather kinda got me yesterday and continues today.. I guess, my friend, "the beast" just reminding me he's around.. Great day to show... The cardiologist wants me to have a "dobutamine stress test" horizon says no.. and he is arguing with the transplant team as it isn't a regular..I see him tomorrown. Him i can understand as the past months my pulse ox recovers quickly but my blood pressure and heart rate sky rocket. but me have good heart. Good polish blood.. lol. well, we shall see today who won.. as of yesterday told not to get it. Well, i guess i better start moving and get everything together. Great idea to use back pack of my outing. Wish, i was going to arlington.. Have a great and blessed day all. Sher keep getting better.. patti> >> > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM > STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I > was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!> > He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is > doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or > possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.> > > > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having > is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle. > > > > I'll just have to go and find out!!> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Patti ... give that "beast" a good hard kick in the butt~

I'm feeling a bit better today...going to see my PCP later.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SHER/EVERYONE

GOOD MORNINGSher, Peggy, Diane pray you are all breathing a little easier and everyone else.. Well, needing to start out early need to be at temple by 7am for my annual "parking lot" testing as i call the list at this point. Second day will be there all day and can't get out of bed yet. No quick caffeine perks allowed today.. Weather kinda got me yesterday and continues today.. I guess, my friend, "the beast" just reminding me he's around.. Great day to show... The cardiologist wants me to have a "dobutamine stress test" horizon says no.. and he is arguing with the transplant team as it isn't a regular..I see him tomorrown. Him i can understand as the past months my pulse ox recovers quickly but my blood pressure and heart rate sky rocket. but me have good heart. Good polish blood.. lol. well, we shall see today who won.. as of yesterday told not to get it. Well, i guess i better start moving and get everything together. Great idea to use back pack of my outing. Wish, i was going to arlington.. Have a great and blessed day all. Sher keep getting better.. patti> >> > HI GANG... Saw my pulmonologist today and lo and behold I AM > STILL STABLE! What a surprise. With my increased breathing problems I > was sure I had progressed some. I'll go the 'stable' anytime!> > He also notes that the increased trouble I'm having breathing is > doubtful to be related to my lungs. He says more heart related or > possibly abdominal. So back to the drs for more testing.> > > > Talked to my gastro man today too and he thinks the pain I'm having > is Fibromyalgia flares. Down deep in the muscle. > > > > I'll just have to go and find out!!> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>