RemedySpot.com

Re: have reverse kegels ever worked for anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Molly, I'm a 2 hour drive from Buffalo, NY. I was hoping to find someone local (what with health care and all) but I think a visit at least once might be good for me. Have you ever been to this PT, Molly? Do you know how much a visit might cost? And the dialators look great! Thank you for the websites! -molly ring wrote: How far are you from upstate NY? There's a good PT up there somewhere and I know she sees a lot of Canadians. Re: have reverse kegels ever worked for anyone? Hey everyone,My gyno who specializes in vulvar-vaginal issues (at least, that was what she was refered to me as) suggested a low oxalate (IC) diet which I promptly went on with the help of a naturopath. At my next visit the cotton swab test didn't feel like sharp knives anymore at which point I started introducing more high oxalate foods into my diet to

see what I could eat. The only things I haven't re-introduced have been coffee (any kind of caffeine), chocolate and alcohol and so far I seem to be doing ok with cotton swabs.I'm not sure how knowledgeable my gyno is about these things (she didn't seem all that enthusiastic about diet changes, had the nurses give me a handout on KEGELS (not reverse) and isn't giving me a lot of instruction just "here- try this, we'll see what happens in 6 weeks... bye!") so if anyone knows of anyone in the Toronto, Canada (or Southern Ontario) area that would be really helpful!And I joined happy pelvis!Thanks Molly, Chelle and Carolyn :)- > >>>>My gyno suggested trying reverse kegels and if that didn't work to try > vaginal dialators at my next visit in 6 weeks. I read as much as I > could find in the past threads about reverse kegels but I was > wondering-- have reverse kegels ever worked for anyone or should I > just go ahead and buy some vaginal dialators?> > > > , I believe reverse kegels are also known as pelvic floor drops...does that make sense? If you have tight pelvic floor muscles they can indeed be helpful. Also, PT by a pelvic floor dysfunction PT can be of great help...but not all of them are created equal! ;) If you are interested, tell me where you live and we'll see if we can find someone for you. > > I'll send in some info on dilators... Hugs, Chelle> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.