RemedySpot.com

Re: Colonoscopy, MoviPrep, & Miracles!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Carolyn,

Great to hear the news!! God be praised!!

Ian (52) PSC 89

My colonoscopy went ever so smoothly this morning and I'm delighted ..... overjoyed .... to give the results! Not only was there no sign of cancer, but -- are you ready? -- there is absolutely no sign of the Crohn's Disease!!!!!!! Not even any scar tissue from the hundreds

of lesions which were previously throughout the length of my colon. We weren't expecting such news as that and we are on top of the world, over the moon, and in seventh heaven all at once!!!! My hubby has said for the last two years that my great improvement was

due to Prayer and Medication (the Xifaxan which I take for HE), and he was right!!!MoviPrep -- OK, the taste is still nasty, though I think perhaps a shade better than the old ones. For me, though, the real beauty of this one was that I experienced no cramping

whatsoever or any other discomfort during this prep. That's a first for me. Whether it's the MoviPrep or whether it's because the Crohn's has vanished, I don't know. I could not drink it as fast as the instructions say to. If I ever have to do it again, I will start it earlier

so I can get it all in before midnight (I managed about 1.5 out of the 2 liters).Anesthesia -- I strongly recommend the use of propofol, using an anesthesiologist. I woke up quickly, with a remarkably clear head and wasn't even the slightest bit nauseous

or queasy (I always throw up after scope procedures). It was VERRRRRRY nice!!!!!!In summary, all I can say is .... " Praise God from whom all blessings flow! " Joyfully,Carolyn B. in SC

Guest guest

Carolyn,

Great to hear the news!! God be praised!!

Ian (52) PSC 89

My colonoscopy went ever so smoothly this morning and I'm delighted ..... overjoyed .... to give the results! Not only was there no sign of cancer, but -- are you ready? -- there is absolutely no sign of the Crohn's Disease!!!!!!! Not even any scar tissue from the hundreds

of lesions which were previously throughout the length of my colon. We weren't expecting such news as that and we are on top of the world, over the moon, and in seventh heaven all at once!!!! My hubby has said for the last two years that my great improvement was

due to Prayer and Medication (the Xifaxan which I take for HE), and he was right!!!MoviPrep -- OK, the taste is still nasty, though I think perhaps a shade better than the old ones. For me, though, the real beauty of this one was that I experienced no cramping

whatsoever or any other discomfort during this prep. That's a first for me. Whether it's the MoviPrep or whether it's because the Crohn's has vanished, I don't know. I could not drink it as fast as the instructions say to. If I ever have to do it again, I will start it earlier

so I can get it all in before midnight (I managed about 1.5 out of the 2 liters).Anesthesia -- I strongly recommend the use of propofol, using an anesthesiologist. I woke up quickly, with a remarkably clear head and wasn't even the slightest bit nauseous

or queasy (I always throw up after scope procedures). It was VERRRRRRY nice!!!!!!In summary, all I can say is .... " Praise God from whom all blessings flow! " Joyfully,Carolyn B. in SC

Guest guest

Great News Carolyn !!Way to go ! Ha !LeeMy colonoscopy went ever so smoothly this morning and I'm delighted ..... overjoyed .... to give the results! Not only was there no sign of cancer, but -- are you ready? -- there is absolutely no sign of the Crohn's Disease!!!!!!!