RemedySpot.com

Re: PLEASE CHECK FOR LYME DISEASE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

its important to REALLY understand that testing is NOT very reliable. Most Lyme docs will treat BASED ON CLINICAL SYMPTOMS alone. There are Symptoms lists that you can find online and see how many symptoms apply to you, with that, you may find you are a good candidate for the disease and should consult with a lyme literate doctor. In the interim of looking at the list , you may find that a lot of other unexplained ailments you suffer on a daily basis could be directly related to Lyme as well. Lyme tends to attack the body as a whole, but it does specify the weaker parts of the body and it will attack those more fierce.....with nerve pain being the WORST in my option, not to mention the anxiety. I was tested and came back positive 11/06 through a lab called Igenex. It is a tick borne lab, that focuses on tick borne illness and bacteria. I was then

treated with anitbiotics for 6 months straight.(which is scary to most, but not ONE YEAST INFECTION) After about 30 days I was almost completely back to normal. I was able to function and start living again. I was bedridden prior, and unable to really take care of myself, let alone my family. Since then I have spoken with approx 25 other women with unexplained female pain, and 22 of them were positive for Lyme disease....THATS SIGNIFICANT!!!! I understand that it is ONE MORE THING TO CONSIDER, however, I personally think its worth it....especially when the suffering is so intense and it destroys many aspects of life in general. blueeberri@... wrote: ,Can you please explain to everyone what your treatment for your Lyme disease was.I was tested a few years ago but it was negative.thanks susan The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.