RemedySpot.com

fibromyalgia?/list of all my symptoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, all, Sorry I haven't been on the forum lately--I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. I thought maybe you might have some ideas about what may be wrong with me. Let me list ALL of my weird symptoms: 1. cyclical vestibulitis 2. tingling on face (left cheek) 3. periodic vertigo 4. daily cramp-like pain in lower abdomen--both sides down to the groin 5. chronic muscular pain in waist, front of thighs, and upper back 6. occasional tension headaches 7. constipation 8. painful, debilitating periods and PMS 9. painful feet--bunions 10. psoriasis on scalp 11. adhesions on intestines 12. low energy, especially in morning 13. occasional difficulty

concentrating or remembering 14. mild urinary frequency 15. low progesterone 16. occasional swollen lymphnodes (used to be cyclical, but not anymore) ...I know some of these seem totally unrelated, but I thought I'd just throw it out there and see if anyone recognizes any one common thread. Endometriosis, IBS, impaction, IC, thyroid problems, kidney and liver issues, and cancer that shows up in blood work have all been medically ruled out. I am getting a colonoscopy this Wed. I am wondering about fibromyalgia? Any thoughts? Thanks, Becky

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.