RemedySpot.com

unsubscribe me please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Could you please unsubscribe me from your list, it seems we have out grown the information my son is now 16 thank you for all the good info :0} is there a web site for older kids? activities etc?

To: sList Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:28:14 PMSubject: re: EEGMost neurologist order EEGs to look for seizure activity, sometimes subclinical, that can cause behavioral problems in children. This is very uncommon. Researchers have now discovered specific tracings in specific brainwaves that show a changed electrical activity in children with autism. Neurologists would not have been looking for this new finding so having a "normal" EEG only means seizure activity was not noted, not that your child isn't on the spectrum. One doctor at Dan marino wanted my daughter to have an 8 hour EEG- is this what others did? I didn't do it because I wasn't able to find a day to have it done. That is quite a commitment! Khat------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi,I don't know about a website...but this is the place for info for all our kids, young ones as well as older ones, and adult activities, too. Of course, many of the activities are aimed at the younger kids. However, having an almost-18-year-old myself, I make sure that info for older ones is disseminated as well. Will be happy to unsubscribe you if that's your wish, but I hope you stay and share with us activities that you're aware of which would be appropriate for the teenaged crowd.Regards, To: slist <slist > Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 8:39 PM Subject: unsubscribe me please

Could you please unsubscribe me from your list, it seems we have out grown the information my son is now 16 thank you for all the good info :0} is there a web site for older kids? activities etc?

To: sList Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:28:14 PMSubject: re: EEGMost neurologist order EEGs to look for seizure activity, sometimes subclinical, that can cause behavioral problems in children. This is very uncommon. Researchers have now discovered specific tracings in specific brainwaves that show a changed electrical activity in children with autism. Neurologists would not have been looking for this new finding so having a "normal" EEG only means seizure activity was not noted, not that your child isn't on the spectrum. One doctor at Dan marino wanted my daughter to have an 8 hour EEG- is this what others did? I didn't do it because I wasn't able to find a day to have it done. That is quite a commitment!

Khat------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi,I don't know about a website...but this is the place for info for all our kids, young ones as well as older ones, and adult activities, too. Of course, many of the activities are aimed at the younger kids. However, having an almost-18-year-old myself, I make sure that info for older ones is disseminated as well. Will be happy to unsubscribe you if that's your wish, but I hope you stay and share with us activities that you're aware of which would be appropriate for the teenaged crowd.Regards, To: slist <slist > Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 8:39 PM Subject: unsubscribe me please

To: sList Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:28:14 PMSubject: re: EEGMost neurologist order EEGs to look for seizure activity, sometimes subclinical, that can cause behavioral problems in children. This is very uncommon. Researchers have now discovered specific tracings in specific brainwaves that show a changed electrical activity in children with autism. Neurologists would not have been looking for this new finding so having a "normal" EEG only means seizure activity was not noted, not that your child isn't on the spectrum. One doctor at Dan marino wanted my daughter to have an 8 hour EEG- is this what others did? I didn't do it because I wasn't able to find a day to have it done. That is quite a commitment!

Guest guest

Guest guest

In addition, to find info about activities for kids (all ages) look into Broward County Dept of Parks and Rec (Special Needs) and 211 Broward. Preston, MSDirector of Children's ServicesARC Broward10250 NW 53rd StreetSunrise, FL 33351www.arcbroward.comEnriching the Lives of Individuals with disABILITIES since 1957...

Guest guest

In addition, to find info about activities for kids (all ages) look into Broward County Dept of Parks and Rec (Special Needs) and 211 Broward. Preston, MSDirector of Children's ServicesARC Broward10250 NW 53rd StreetSunrise, FL 33351www.arcbroward.comEnriching the Lives of Individuals with disABILITIES since 1957...

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a 19 yr old now and still find extremely useful material on your site. And on that note, by having the "experience" we can share our gained knowledge with the younger/recent followers. I thank you for continuing to advocate and share information with all of us, no matter what "age" our beautiful children or we for that matter are. :) To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 9:52 AM Subject: Re: unsubscribe me please

Guest guest

Here! Here! My is eighteen and I always find something useful on the site.Reply-To: <sList >Date: Friday, July 6, 2012 8:08 AMTo: "sList " <sList >Subject: Re: unsubscribe me please

I have a 19 yr old now and still find extremely useful material on your site. And on that note, by having the "experience" we can share our gained knowledge with the younger/recent followers. I thank you for continuing to advocate and share information with all of us, no matter what "age" our beautiful children or we for that matter are. :) To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 9:52 AM Subject: Re: unsubscribe me please

Could you please unsubscribe me from your list, it seems we have out grown the information my son is now 16 thank you for all the good info :0} is there a web site for older kids? activities etc? To: sList Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:28:14 PMSubject: re: EEGMost neurologist order EEGs to look for seizure activity, sometimes subclinical, that can cause behavioral problems in children. This is very uncommon. Researchers have now discovered specific tracings in specific brainwaves that show a changed electrical activity in children with autism. Neurologists would not have been looking for this new finding so having a "normal" EEG only means seizure activity was not noted, not that your child isn't on the spectrum. One doctor at Dan marino wanted my daughter to have an 8 hour EEG- is this what others did? I didn't do it because I wasn't able to find a day to have it done. That is quite a commitment!

Guest guest

Here! Here! My is eighteen and I always find something useful on the site.Reply-To: <sList >Date: Friday, July 6, 2012 8:08 AMTo: "sList " <sList >Subject: Re: unsubscribe me please

Could you please unsubscribe me from your list, it seems we have out grown the information my son is now 16 thank you for all the good info :0} is there a web site for older kids? activities etc? To: sList Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 1:28:14 PMSubject: re: EEGMost neurologist order EEGs to look for seizure activity, sometimes subclinical, that can cause behavioral problems in children. This is very uncommon. Researchers have now discovered specific tracings in specific brainwaves that show a changed electrical activity in children with autism. Neurologists would not have been looking for this new finding so having a "normal" EEG only means seizure activity was not noted, not that your child isn't on the spectrum. One doctor at Dan marino wanted my daughter to have an 8 hour EEG- is this what others did? I didn't do it because I wasn't able to find a day to have it done. That is quite a commitment!

Guest guest