RemedySpot.com

RE: Headache & nausea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Marie,

Hi! Hope you're feeling a bit better. :)

I don't know if it's related to my PSC or not, but I suffer from frequent

headaches and migraines. I also can't remember the last time I wasn't nauseous.

I hope by now the headache and nausea are distant memories, but if not, at least

you're not alone!

Sandi in VA

Marie,

I hope by now the headache and nausea are distant memories, but if not, at least

you're not alone!

Sandi in VA

Marie,

you're not alone!

Sandi in VA

I actually remembered that when I had Hepatitis A way back when, I had constant headaches and nausea & vomiting. I actually have 3 possible reasons for liver failure: history of hepatitis A, PSC & autoimmune hepatitis (AIH).

I know someone who is at UCLA desperately awaiting a transplant who had Hep A when he was 13 (he's now about 60). So a history of Hep A can also lead to liver failure. He's a very good friend of my sister. She's been in denial about my illnesses, and seems to be quite freaked out by her friend 's experiences, I think in part because she knows she can face this again with me. has been vomiting blood frequently due to esophaguel varices, and that is really awful. We're all hoping he gets a new liver soon. He's now in surgery and they are repairing his veins.

Thanks for your e-mail and confirmation of the headaches & nausea.

Marie

To: From: kizzersmom@...Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:39:52 -0700Subject: Re: Headache & nausea

Marie,Hi! Hope you're feeling a bit better. :)I don't know if it's related to my PSC or not, but I suffer from frequent headaches and migraines. I also can't remember the last time I wasn't nauseous. I hope by now the headache and nausea are distant memories, but if not, at least you're not alone!Sandi in VA Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from . Learn Now