RemedySpot.com

Re: my post is missing too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May ... I had some bright pink yarn...so soft from crocheting baby dolls for the little girls. I considered using it for Brett's cap. HA. (kidding of course).

His cap is pale yellow with a blue stripe.

ok ok Brett, now you know the color!

Yes, May, go for the ruby shoes!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

my post is missing too

hi i posted earlier and it has disappeared,so i will repost.thanks to everyone for their comments onmy forthcoming granbaby. i quite like grammy too, mary-lou. someone else told me that the baby kinda decides what to callyou so ive told andy we have to say 'cometo ......' if we want to escape something strange. my paternal grandmother was knownas 'maw mac' by everyone - even her neighbours.when you are brought up with it you dont realisehow strange it sounds. it was fun to hear whatyou are all called. andy fancies papa, so we'llsee what he gets. hahaha.i loved the inspiration post.i loved the new photos. the ruby slippers are so cuteand geeta, your family just ooze happiness.sher, what a wonderfully fast response to brettto ensure his wee head keeps warm. i bought myselfa cerise beanie last weak with silver thread throughit. i have been glad to have it already and everyoneloves it. i'm glad i didn't buy black. i think i willbuy myself some cerise/ruby shoes to go with it, just for fun.leanne, the 'signs' doc is very impressure. well done.we are having a very wintry week in the uk though we can't complain as we never get it as bad you lot. i really admire how you take all the hurricanes, and fires etcin your stride. may uip 0606glasgow, scotland

May ... I had some bright pink yarn...so soft from crocheting baby dolls for the little girls. I considered using it for Brett's cap. HA. (kidding of course).

His cap is pale yellow with a blue stripe.

ok ok Brett, now you know the color!

Yes, May, go for the ruby shoes!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

my post is missing too

hi i posted earlier and it has disappeared,so i will repost.thanks to everyone for their comments onmy forthcoming granbaby. i quite like grammy too, mary-lou. someone else told me that the baby kinda decides what to callyou so ive told andy we have to say 'cometo ......' if we want to escape something strange. my paternal grandmother was knownas 'maw mac' by everyone - even her neighbours.when you are brought up with it you dont realisehow strange it sounds. it was fun to hear whatyou are all called. andy fancies papa, so we'llsee what he gets. hahaha.i loved the inspiration post.i loved the new photos. the ruby slippers are so cuteand geeta, your family just ooze happiness.sher, what a wonderfully fast response to brettto ensure his wee head keeps warm. i bought myselfa cerise beanie last weak with silver thread throughit. i have been glad to have it already and everyoneloves it. i'm glad i didn't buy black. i think i willbuy myself some cerise/ruby shoes to go with it, just for fun.leanne, the 'signs' doc is very impressure. well done.we are having a very wintry week in the uk though we can't complain as we never get it as bad you lot. i really admire how you take all the hurricanes, and fires etcin your stride. may uip 0606glasgow, scotland