2. High dose urso

3. Screening colonoscopy every 1-10 years depending on if polys are

found.

4.Reduce red meat and saturated fat

5.Stop smoking

6.Loose weight.

7.Nonsteriodal Anti-inflamatory Agents are used in familial polyposis

(a rare genetic condition where many polyps grow). This probably

wouldn't be used much in PSC because of potiental side effects.

Von

Guest guest

The doctor should remove the polyps!!! Polyps can become adenomas, which are basically polyps with cell changes, and considered pre-cancerous. Normally the polyps are removed during the colonoscopy.

Marie

To: From: arman_shirin@...Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:41:50 -0700Subject: colon polyps

I recently had a colonoscopy done and they told me I have a lot of polyps. Is there a way to get rid of them? Anything I can take or eat that will get rid of them? I am told that it's not good to had a lot of polyps. Is that true?Any help much appreciated.Arman

arman_shirin (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

Guest guest

The doctor should remove the polyps!!! Polyps can become adenomas, which are basically polyps with cell changes, and considered pre-cancerous. Normally the polyps are removed during the colonoscopy.

Marie

To: From: arman_shirin@...Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:41:50 -0700Subject: colon polyps

I recently had a colonoscopy done and they told me I have a lot of polyps. Is there a way to get rid of them? Anything I can take or eat that will get rid of them? I am told that it's not good to had a lot of polyps. Is that true?Any help much appreciated.Arman

arman_shirin (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?