very interested when I showed him this group. We are looking

forward to asking others in the same situation questions and

learning new information.

Thank you.

Guest guest

I had similar findings in 2001 (common bile duct stenosis and " beading " ,

jaundice, URQ pain, distended gallbladder). My CBD was dilated and stented at

Mayo, Rochester in the spring of 2001 (stent removed 2 weeks later). In the

fall of 2001, my gallbladder was removed ( " 3X normal size, clearly diseased " ).

Although I never experienced pruritis or fatigue, I've been symptom free since

(no elevated LFTs, jaundice, URQ pain, etc.). I can't say that dilatation,

stenting and cholecystectomy are the reasons (many others have had similar

procedures) - just what I've observed. I'm also on high-dose URSO,

sulfasalazine, milk thistle, SAMe.

Welcome - and keep asking those great questions!

Arne

56 - UC 1977, PSC 2000

Alive and well in Minnesota

---- megasam2 megasam2@...> wrote:

=============

....He had an ultrasound and it showed his gallbladder is

distended and the duct leading to the liver is narrowed and the main

bile duct is dialated as well as other ducts in the liver. When he

was first diagnosed none of that was happening. I really don't know

what all that means in terms of disease progression...

Guest guest

I am curious if any one has experienced dizziness on urso.i am having the room spin x 2 days at least 5x a day whether i am laying down or standing?//I'm 2 weeks into taking 1500mg a day

Re: New Member with questions

I had similar findings in 2001 (common bile duct stenosis and "beading", jaundice, URQ pain, distended gallbladder) . My CBD was dilated and stented at Mayo, Rochester in the spring of 2001 (stent removed 2 weeks later). In the fall of 2001, my gallbladder was removed ("3X normal size, clearly diseased").Although I never experienced pruritis or fatigue, I've been symptom free since (no elevated LFTs, jaundice, URQ pain, etc.). I can't say that dilatation, stenting and cholecystectomy are the reasons (many others have had similar procedures) - just what I've observed. I'm also on high-dose URSO, sulfasalazine, milk thistle, SAMe.Welcome - and keep asking those great questions!Arne56 - UC 1977, PSC 2000Alive and well in Minnesota---- megasam2 <megasam2 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: ============ =...He had

an ultrasound and it showed his gallbladder is distended and the duct leading to the liver is narrowed and the main bile duct is dialated as well as other ducts in the liver. When he was first diagnosed none of that was happening. I really don't know what all that means in terms of disease progression. ..

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.

Guest guest

I am curious if any one has experienced dizziness on urso.i am having the room spin x 2 days at least 5x a day whether i am laying down or standing?//I'm 2 weeks into taking 1500mg a day

I had similar findings in 2001 (common bile duct stenosis and "beading", jaundice, URQ pain, distended gallbladder) . My CBD was dilated and stented at Mayo, Rochester in the spring of 2001 (stent removed 2 weeks later). In the fall of 2001, my gallbladder was removed ("3X normal size, clearly diseased").Although I never experienced pruritis or fatigue, I've been symptom free since (no elevated LFTs, jaundice, URQ pain, etc.). I can't say that dilatation, stenting and cholecystectomy are the reasons (many others have had similar procedures) - just what I've observed. I'm also on high-dose URSO, sulfasalazine, milk thistle, SAMe.Welcome - and keep asking those great questions!Arne56 - UC 1977, PSC 2000Alive and well in Minnesota---- megasam2 <megasam2 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: ============ =...He had

an ultrasound and it showed his gallbladder is distended and the duct leading to the liver is narrowed and the main bile duct is dialated as well as other ducts in the liver. When he was first diagnosed none of that was happening. I really don't know what all that means in terms of disease progression. ..

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Pam,

I had problems with the 1500mg of Urso, but it manifest in terrible

headaches (almost migrane like). While I did not have dizziness, I

had plenty of nauseas from the headaches, so I did have my doctor

change the meds to a different manufacturer, and have since had no

problems. He mentioned that even though the compounds are similar,

some people have reactions to one and not the other - but offered no

further explanation.

I hope that you are able to get it resolved quickly because we already

have enough to deal with, and the last thing we need is our meds

giving us problems.

Take care.

Guest guest

Hi Pam,

further explanation.

giving us problems.

Take care.

Guest guest

Hi Pam,

further explanation.

giving us problems.

Take care.

Guest guest

Thank you so much!! I will talk with my doc about changing my pills if it turns out that I do not have an inner ear problem.There was a day that i had a terrible pain going thru my rt eye when i turnhed my head.There is also a slight nausea

Hi Pam,I had problems with the 1500mg of Urso, but it manifest in terribleheadaches (almost migrane like). While I did not have dizziness, Ihad plenty of nauseas from the headaches, so I did have my doctorchange the meds to a different manufacturer, and have since had noproblems. He mentioned that even though the compounds are similar,some people have reactions to one and not the other - but offered nofurther explanation.I hope that you are able to get it resolved quickly because we alreadyhave enough to deal with, and the last thing we need is our medsgiving us problems. Take care.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Thank you so much!! I will talk with my doc about changing my pills if it turns out that I do not have an inner ear problem.There was a day that i had a terrible pain going thru my rt eye when i turnhed my head.There is also a slight nausea

Hi Pam,I had problems with the 1500mg of Urso, but it manifest in terribleheadaches (almost migrane like). While I did not have dizziness, Ihad plenty of nauseas from the headaches, so I did have my doctorchange the meds to a different manufacturer, and have since had noproblems. He mentioned that even though the compounds are similar,some people have reactions to one and not the other - but offered nofurther explanation.I hope that you are able to get it resolved quickly because we alreadyhave enough to deal with, and the last thing we need is our medsgiving us problems. Take care.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest