Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For more about PINEAPPLE, Pick out one:

1. www.goole.com

2. type: Pineapple more: bromelain effects

I hope this one works , Straight Link ,

Effective Anti-Inflammatory Fruit, Pineapple:

I happily share my story about pineapple with you all as it can be hopefully useful for you in coping with your symptoms (specially ITCHING). I was on a 3 months trip and I had pineapple in my foods everyday and it was really strange that I had no ITCHING as much as before but I wasn't aware of what I am having in my foods. after my trip when I had no more pineapple in my diet my itching started elevating. Since February of 08 I was wondering why that I found it a week ago and started googling about PINEAPPLE that I found ***Bromelain Enzyme*** as a strong Anti Inflammatory enzyme which can be great for many other disorders like : (angina, arthritis, athletic and musculoskeletal injuries, bacterial infections, bronchitis, cellulitis, cutaneous staphylococcus infection, debridement, dysmenorrhea, edema, inflammation, maldigestion, pancreatic insufficiency and steatorrhea, platelet aggregation, pneumonia, pyelonephritis, rectal abscesses, sinusitis, surgical traumas, and thrombophlebitis. Inhibition of tumor growth also has been suggested)It was great to see it can be used for Arthritis (inflammation of the joints ) as well because my brother is suffering it and it's an AutoImmune Disease too. It's a somehow odd that whatever I find useful for PSC it is for Arthritis too. For more about PINEAPPLE, Pick out one:http://www.google. com/search? hl=en & q=Pineappl e+more%3A+bromelain+ effects & aq= oand in Drugs.com as a drughttp://www.drugs. com/npc/pineappl e.htmlI have just added Pineapple to my diet and before writing this I was in the kitchen for that. I want everyone wishing to add this to his/her diet to tell me then we can make a conclusion later to see how it had been on a number of PSC patients. I want to stay in touch with those who want to follow the way I do.Our Cross To Bear,PSCMelvyn (20 yrs, Tehran, PSC Jan/05)(Whipple n Cholecyctecomy Operations)( On H/D Urso, Rifampin, Creon )