RemedySpot.com

RE: going thro hard time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CJ -

My gosh, a roller coaster makes your week sound more enjoyable than it must have been - I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this! At the conference they spoke of doing brushings and sending them for FISH testing to Mayo. I would be very aggressive asking if that is the plan and validating that they will do the brushings correctly so that the FISH testing can be done properly (an additional test for cholangiocarcinoma).

Good luck and many positive thoughts coming your way.

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of , 17, UC/PSC 2-06)

From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of cjlackieSent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:36 AM

Well, I went for a second opinion 2 weeks ago today, August 24,2008 thinking I was just going to hear what my GI in Green Bay told me but suprise......I went to UW Madison Hospital and on Monday I was admitted to the hospital to have a prtc test as there was an area they could not get into with the ERCP....What a roller coaster I was on all the week I was in the hospital...

Guest guest

CJ -

My gosh, a roller coaster makes your week sound more enjoyable than it must have been - I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this! At the conference they spoke of doing brushings and sending them for FISH testing to Mayo. I would be very aggressive asking if that is the plan and validating that they will do the brushings correctly so that the FISH testing can be done properly (an additional test for cholangiocarcinoma).

Good luck and many positive thoughts coming your way.

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of , 17, UC/PSC 2-06)

From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of cjlackieSent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:36 AM

Well, I went for a second opinion 2 weeks ago today, August 24,2008 thinking I was just going to hear what my GI in Green Bay told me but suprise......I went to UW Madison Hospital and on Monday I was admitted to the hospital to have a prtc test as there was an area they could not get into with the ERCP....What a roller coaster I was on all the week I was in the hospital...