RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Packing for ville

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Barbara, I am in the Tampa FL area and we are definitely dressing for summer down here.So pack the lighter clothes, hat and sunscreen. Friday night people come in a mix of casual and cocktail but nothing too fancy.I will probably just wear a Florida summer dress and sandals but remember to have a little sweater in case the air conditioning is revved up.Saturday I wear business dress, nice slacks or skirt and a jacket. Again, the jacketcan come on and off as the air conditioning goes on and off.Saturday night I will wear a nicer dress for the banquet.Sunday is more casual.At least this is what I am doing, others might have other ideas.I'll pack a swimsuit although I don't think I will have time to make it to the pool.Hope that helps.LeePS down here, the right pair of sandals can go with all your outfits !This is my first conference and I'm really looking forward to it. It would help to know how to dress - casual for Sat then dressy for the banquet? I'm coming from Utah so the warm weather will be welcome - spring is slow in coming this year.

Guest guest

Barbara,

To add to what Lee wrote, feel free to wear whatever clothes are

comfortable for you…pants are fine if you don’t wear dresses. Attendees dress

casually…You’ll see the whole range from blue jeans to more dressy clothes. We

are a very non-judgmental group, so clothes aren’t an issue. As Lee said,

bring a light jacket or sweater for the air conditioned rooms. See you soon!

Ricky Safer

PSC 2003

[mailto: ] On Behalf

Of leedeubert

Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:50 PM

To:

Subject: Re: Re: Packing for ville

Barbara,

I am in the Tampa FL area and we are definitely dressing for

summer down here.

So pack the lighter clothes, hat and sunscreen.

Friday night people come in a mix of casual and cocktail but

nothing too fancy.

This is my first conference

and I'm really looking forward to it. It

would help to know how to dress - casual for Sat then dressy for the

banquet? I'm coming from Utah so the warm weather will be welcome -

spring is slow in coming this year.

Guest guest

Also for those of you flying and trying to go with just carry on luggage.Last year I just brought a pair of slacks, a skirt and a couple of differentcoordinating tops [ one more casual for day and a little dressier for night] that could go with either. I wore a more casual outfit on the plane and I brought one extra pair of shoes.It is more of a challenge but I always try to keep it to a carry on when I fly.This year I am driving so I can bring more.Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like you needed to dress up, there is no "code", it was justwhat I was doing.LeeBarbara, To add to what Lee wrote, feel free to wear whatever clothes are comfortable for you…pants are fine if you don’t wear dresses. Attendees dress casually…You’ll see the whole range from blue jeans to more dressy clothes. We are a very non-judgmental group, so clothes aren’t an issue. As Lee said, bring a light jacket or sweater for the air conditioned rooms. See you soon! Ricky Safer

Guest guest

Also for those of you flying and trying to go with just carry on luggage.Last year I just brought a pair of slacks, a skirt and a couple of differentcoordinating tops [ one more casual for day and a little dressier for night] that could go with either. I wore a more casual outfit on the plane and I brought one extra pair of shoes.It is more of a challenge but I always try to keep it to a carry on when I fly.This year I am driving so I can bring more.Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like you needed to dress up, there is no "code", it was justwhat I was doing.LeeBarbara, To add to what Lee wrote, feel free to wear whatever clothes are comfortable for you…pants are fine if you don’t wear dresses. Attendees dress casually…You’ll see the whole range from blue jeans to more dressy clothes. We are a very non-judgmental group, so clothes aren’t an issue. As Lee said, bring a light jacket or sweater for the air conditioned rooms. See you soon! Ricky Safer

Guest guest

Guest guest

Barbara,

Hi! I'd been wondering the same thing...although I'm still not sure I know what

to pack!

Sandi in VA

>

> Subject: Re: Packing for ville

> To:

> Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 9:34 PM

> This is my first conference and I'm really looking

> forward to it. It

> would help to know how to dress - casual for Sat then

> dressy for the

> banquet? I'm coming from Utah so the warm weather will

> be welcome -

> spring is slow in coming this year.

>

> Barbara

>

>

>

>

> > We will miss all of you who can't attend, but

> I am looking

> > forward to seeing everyone soon.

> >

> > Joanne H

> > (, Ca., mom of , 17, UC/PSC 2-06)

> >

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

Pack for comfort! As Ricky said, people dress from casual to more dressy for the dinner. It's always hard, as hotel conference rooms get so chilly, yet it will be nice and warm (and probably humid!) outside.

When I walked into the Friday reception two years ago in Pittsburgh, I had literally just walked off the plan, then the bus, still with all luggage, Been traveling all day, with late flight into Chicago, and looked like a rag-a-muffin - and everyone was so welcoming!

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of , 17, UC/PSC 2-06)

Barbara,Hi! I'd been wondering the same thing...although I'm still not sure I know what to pack!Sandi in VAChange settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Guest guest

Cheryl,

Let me know when you are coming to town, I would love to get to know you. is actually too sick to go to the conference so I am taking my daughter.

Make it a great day!

Barbara

-------------- Original message --------------

Barbara,I am in Burley Idaho. I am not going to the conference. I wish, but I am in the process of adopting my 2 grandchildren that I have been raising since birth. My health is not good. I have some other disease that I need to get diagnosed and it will require travelling. I was in SLC this last weekend to see Celtic Women concert. That was wonderful. I have family in Riverton, Sandy, West Jordan, Provo, Lehi, Alpine probably other places I just can't think of right now. I am going to visit S. Cal in August to see a new grandson due in July. My friend here in Burley had a transplant at U of U. Terry Box is his hep. He loves him. I imagine that is who I will see soon. I switched to Twin Falls GI for ongoing treatment after seeing Boschert for a few years. I hope you and have a great time. I am sure you will. Take care, Cheryl in ID PSC, etc.-----Original message-----From: "Barbara Bickmore" babsbickmore (AT) comcast (DOT) ne

tDate: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:25:18 -0600To: Subject: Re: Packing for ville> -> I'm in SLC (Holladay) and sees Dr. Terry Box (hep) and (GI) at the > Intermountain medical center (at LDS before the new hosp was built. Where in are you in > Idaho and are you going to the conference?> > Barbara (wife of ) PSC 1/07, Osteo, Chronic Panc, Diabetes> > > Where in Utah? What doctor do you see? I was dx by Boschert. I familiar with some of the > drs that operate out of Uof U. > > Cheryl in Idaho PSC/AIH, etc.>> > > >