RemedySpot.com

Re: Update from Penny - TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008 10:28 AM, EST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Penny,Thank you for adding such humor to your posts. I get a laugh out of most of them, including this one. I know those school firewalls and they are indeed tough to get around! You may have a little computer genius on hand!nne

Duluth, Minnesota

UC 2002, PSC 2008Subject: Update from Penny - TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008 10:28 AM, ESTTo: Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 1:15 AM

Tuesday day 28This may seem wholly irrelevant to those people who are not reading all the guest book entries, so I'm sorry but...ANASTASIA ELIZABETH GET BACK TO WORK! I am fascinated (I shouldn't be but I am ) how a grade 8er can get around the school firewalls to sign my guestbook during class time!

I can honestly say that I too am bored. This is my first day off from the hospital (apart from the two Sundays when I had the rest of the family around), and I have nothing to do. Books pile up, my cross-stitch lies untouched, the olympics is getting boring, my fridge has been raided many times and it's only ten am!

I may have to take a walk down to the shops and buy something expensive but small (so it's not too heavy to carry home!).I received this the other day by email.Subject: The Centers for Disease Control Warning

The Centers for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever -

DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.Lots of love Penny T

Subscribe to journal update notification

Penny,Thank you for adding such humor to your posts. I get a laugh out of most of them, including this one. I know those school firewalls and they are indeed tough to get around! You may have a little computer genius on hand!nne

Duluth, Minnesota

UC 2002, PSC 2008Subject: Update from Penny - TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008 10:28 AM, ESTTo: Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 1:15 AM

Tuesday day 28This may seem wholly irrelevant to those people who are not reading all the guest book entries, so I'm sorry but...ANASTASIA ELIZABETH GET BACK TO WORK! I am fascinated (I shouldn't be but I am ) how a grade 8er can get around the school firewalls to sign my guestbook during class time!

I can honestly say that I too am bored. This is my first day off from the hospital (apart from the two Sundays when I had the rest of the family around), and I have nothing to do. Books pile up, my cross-stitch lies untouched, the olympics is getting boring, my fridge has been raided many times and it's only ten am!

I may have to take a walk down to the shops and buy something expensive but small (so it's not too heavy to carry home!).I received this the other day by email.Subject: The Centers for Disease Control Warning

The Centers for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever -

DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.Lots of love Penny T

nne,

Maybe those school firewalls are hard to get around for us 30+ but the kids seem to be able to get around them ok. Maybe there share their knowledge better.

Ian

Penny,Thank you for adding such humor to your posts. I get a laugh out of most of them, including this one. I know those school firewalls and they are indeed tough to get around! You may have a little computer genius on hand!

nne Duluth, MinnesotaUC 2002, PSC 2008

Subject: Update from Penny - TUESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2008 10:28 AM, EST

To: Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 1:15 AM

-- Ian Cribb P.Eng.