RemedySpot.com

Texas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found this web site very interesting just passing it on to you all. www.fda.gov/medwatch Jeanne (the new Texan) from Mich Have a great new Dr hep/gas...that works in Amarillo TX.. this Dr works with Baylor hosp..once a month Baylor Dr ( Dir of liver transplants) comes to Amarillo to see Dr patient needing transplants....I already met with the Baylor Dr..He is setting appt for me to go there for a week of testing..Boy they move fast here...I just moved here 2months ago.... One thing I will say about Texas they sure

push becoming a organ donor on TV..... this might sound bad but on my fight here I sat next to a Dr from Houston area he said alot of the donors are motorcycle ride there is no Helmet law here... Plus I can have gooooooood Mexican Food (I am on a very low salt diet) Like everybody knows you have to give up so food (or 1 beer with your dinner) but I am not giving up my Mexican food I just don't add salt to my chips Today I saw my Dr about the results of my colon scope he did and with having U/C...my problem is I am

always constipated and that hurts so bad I use everything.. Dr said no wonder your constipated I have the longest intestine he has seen..he said I could hold 10 pounds of waste.. sound gross but maybe other have this problem with there U/C...BUT NO CANCER I guess I wrote enough good day Jeanne Pampa Tx... Jeanne