RemedySpot.com

Re: Six month checkup results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Arne -

My mag citrate experience would prompt me to check into a hotel before the Miralax the night before and LONG before a 45 minute drive so soon after mag citrate! I am very cheap, but the hotel, under these circumstances, would be well worth the expense.

One other thought - mag citrate is easier to tolerate when very cold, than room temp.

Good luck!

Joanne H

(, Ca., mom of , UC/PSC 2-06)

Annual colonoscopy...Gatorade and Miralax night before Magnesium citrate 4 hours before procedure (not looking forward to the 45 min drive)

Arne

57 - UC 1977 - PSC 2000 Alive and well in Minnesota

Guest guest

Arne -

My mag citrate experience would prompt me to check into a hotel before the Miralax the night before and LONG before a 45 minute drive so soon after mag citrate! I am very cheap, but the hotel, under these circumstances, would be well worth the expense.

One other thought - mag citrate is easier to tolerate when very cold, than room temp.

Good luck!

Joanne H

Annual colonoscopy...Gatorade and Miralax night before Magnesium citrate 4 hours before procedure (not looking forward to the 45 min drive)

Arne

Guest guest

Arne -

Good luck!

Joanne H

Arne

Guest guest

Arne -- I agree with Joanne on the mag citrate. It is thorough, but rough stuff

and I don't

think I would want to get in the car so soon after taking it. I've taken Visicol

the last few

times -- it is about 20 horse pills, but anything to avoid drinking those awful

tasting preps.

Colleen