RemedySpot.com

Re: LP/LS fusing and shocks?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,I really do not think they would do a biopsy on the clitoris itself. The irritation that I have it not only right on the clitoris, but it goes down underneath and on the side. My biopsy site was just below (south-west) ha ha. I am just trying to describe the area as best I can--not always easily done. My LP does not go up underneath the hood--just on the clitoris itself and goes down to the 6 o'clock area, but worse on the clitoris and just below. Do you have any irritation at all? Does it sting or burn to touch the skin? My symptoms are stinging, burning, itching, irritation. Dr. will definitely be able to give you a diagnosis. When I apply the cream I just put my finger just above the clitoral area and try to push down on the skin and it lifts up enough so I can apply the meds to the area that is effected. If you do not have an skin changes at all than they would probably not do a biopsy, but I am not an expert by any means. I only know what I have been through and what I have learned along the way. Also, try and keep the area lubricated as much as you can. I use emu oil and have recently started coconut oil, which works great. When the skin sticks together it causes pain and also I would think fusing would be more prominent if left nonlubricated. I use lube after every time I urinate--if possible. Good luck.Mindy>> Thanks Mindy,> I am beginning to think I have LP and I am terrified that the hood and labia will fuse over, and as you said, quickly. I've heard though that it is difficult to control around the clitoris because it can be on the inside of the hood. Is this like your case? Do you know how it would be controlled if just in the clitoral area? I didn't think it was really possible to get cream or medicines under there....? Also, how do they do a biopsy if it's on the clitoris/under the hood where you only have pain?> > Thanks so much,> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>