Happy re-birthday!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK - just for Tim, a couple of days little early! From the archives of 2002:

Received: Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:51 PM

Subject: Re: Tim & family

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if I am sending this to an individual person or the whole group, but I wanted to let you know that my dad, Tim Long, had the liver transplant on Friday, August 2. So far he is doing really well. The liver is making bile and doing normal liver things. The surgeon said that his liver was much worse than any of his labs had shown and he said that dad made the right choice. My mom's family is so happy that Uncle Joe's liver has found a home inside my dad's body, now he will live on through my dad. Thank you so much for supporting my dad. I am sure that as soon as he is home and feeling well that he will continue to keep you updated as to his progress. God Bless you and thank you again for helping my dad through his illness. I hope that this note finds all of you well.

Thank you,

Long :)

For an astonishing, touching story, I recommend message 41061 and the associated thread.

Arne

Arne,

I want to thank you ahead of time for the happy re-birthday. We're going to the lake tomorrow morning so I would have been late thanking you. I'm doing great, liver counts are really good, but at 65 other parts seem to be slowing down. To all of you, there is hope so keep up the fight. Tim L