RemedySpot.com

Re: Matching Gift for PSC research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear and All,I hope you all saw the latest Partners newsletter and the great news about the matching gift for our RTC fundraiser.$45,000 !!! Wow! Thank you so very much to our anonymous donor for this amazing gift and chance to raise research funds.Those of you who attended the May conference in ville left with a sample letter for a letter campaign.Anytime between now and our next conference in Chicago would be a great time to send out a letter of your ownso that every dollar you raise will be matched up to the $45,000.We can make it very easy for you as we have 4 different letters that were used last year and you can feel free to copy any of them.Just email me at leedeubert@...This is a great opportunity to make that difference.Please join us,LeeFor lots more information and news please see the latest 4 part newsletter. Just go to:www.pscpartners.orgYou can also order the great holiday cards mentions on our site.This is very interesting, the link between thyroid, cholesterol and PSC. My husband recently found out his thyroid is producing nothing. Absolutely nothing. The doctor wondered how he has been able to function. Anyway, after being on synthroid he is a new person, plus his cholesterol levels have returned to normal. The doctor's said his thyroid condition was autoimmune. I definitely think there's a genetic link with PSC. My father-in-law died from "cirrhosis of the liver" way way back before they did ERCPs or PSC had a name. To this day I believe he had PSC. He was not a heavy drinker and only 52yrs.old when his liver failed. I just know there is an answer out there and someday someone will put all the puzzle pieces together, but I also know it takes $$$ for research. I for one am going to try to do more financially for the cause. The Christmas cards are great!Ok, enough rambling.Thanks, Terry son dx with PSC and UC 3/2000. McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!