but home for christmas.

Lungs have been holding up and maintaining O2 levels and using CPAP

so sleeping well. Bless my pulmonologist, even though was not

consulted, so not getting paid for it, stopped in several times to

see how I was doing and giving my wife a pat on the shoulders. To

make the whole thing difficult was that my reheumatologist had

surgery around the same time. Had to be handled by my PCP who was

being too conservative. Finally was able to get another Rheumy in

for a consult who knew what he was doing.

Not pain free, but breathing well and getting around.

Tom - Fuzzy - PA

AOSD-NSIP-Sjogrens-etc etc etc

, Mr.Moreland and any others send off-line email to let me know

how you are doing. I can more easily check my email on my smart

phone than the pc and have my group email turned off.

Tom ...wishing you comfort and a great Merry Christmas!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Tom - Fuzzy was in Hospital

Glad to say, for this group that my lungs remained in good shape this go round. My AOSD had major flair of my joints below waist. Ankles, toes, knees, hips bilaterial.Got shingles and had to be off my immuno suppressants and since very due my remicade, the shingles triggered a major flair of my immuno disease. I had heard that ths shingles pain was bad. Well, it was nothing compaired to my arthritic hit on my joints. Had to go to the ER and admitted. one day was totally zorked on doses of dilaudid while the evil steroids did their good and kind actions. Hated to go their, but had to.At home now and got my remicade in the house with an infusion service. They could not give it as an inpatient, damn health care systems. Pain now due to using muscles that have been not used for over a week. Just aches and getting around with a walker. Not fun, but home for christmas.Lungs have been holding up and maintaining O2 levels and using CPAP so sleeping well. Bless my pulmonologist, even though was not consulted, so not getting paid for it, stopped in several times to see how I was doing and giving my wife a pat on the shoulders. To make the whole thing difficult was that my reheumatologist had surgery around the same time. Had to be handled by my PCP who was being too conservative. Finally was able to get another Rheumy in for a consult who knew what he was doing. Not pain free, but breathing well and getting around.Tom - Fuzzy - PAAOSD-NSIP-Sjogrens-etc etc etc, Mr.Moreland and any others send off-line email to let me know how you are doing. I can more easily check my email on my smart phone than the pc and have my group email turned off.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Glad to say, for this group that my lungs remained in good shape this go round. My AOSD had major flair of my joints below waist. Ankles, toes, knees, hips bilaterial.Got shingles and had to be off my immuno suppressants and since very due my remicade, the shingles triggered a major flair of my immuno disease. I had heard that ths shingles pain was bad. Well, it was nothing compaired to my arthritic hit on my joints. Had to go to the ER and admitted. one day was totally zorked on doses of dilaudid while the evil steroids did their good and kind actions. Hated to go their, but had to.At home now and got my remicade in the house with an infusion service. They could not give it as an inpatient, damn health care systems. Pain now due to using muscles that have been not used for over a week. Just aches and getting around with a walker. Not fun, but home for christmas.Lungs have been holding up and maintaining O2 levels and using CPAP so sleeping well. Bless my pulmonologist, even though was not consulted, so not getting paid for it, stopped in several times to see how I was doing and giving my wife a pat on the shoulders. To make the whole thing difficult was that my reheumatologist had surgery around the same time. Had to be handled by my PCP who was being too conservative. Finally was able to get another Rheumy in for a consult who knew what he was doing. Not pain free, but breathing well and getting around.Tom - Fuzzy - PAAOSD-NSIP-Sjogrens-etc etc etc, Mr.Moreland and any others send off-line email to let me know how you are doing. I can more easily check my email on my smart phone than the pc and have my group email turned off.