RemedySpot.com

Re: Swelling/Bloating/Jeanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sandi No your not complaining call it as trying to learn One thing I have notice on the group that everybody PSC hits a little different..If you don't ask and share your stories you will never learn what real PSC folks are going thru... Jeanne Sandi Pearlman wrote: Thanks for the kind words, the suggestions and the empathy! I'm always complaining I look pregnant despite that not being a possibility!Sandi in VA> From: jeanne <jeanne2113 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> Subject: Swelling/Bloating> To:

"PSC" < >> Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2008, 12:48 AM> Sandi> I to suffer from ASCITES..Yes you gain> weight from> the fluid..the best way to describe it is 9 month> pregnant (at my age> that would be funny) right now the fluid is up to my> rib cage and> to my legs & toes i will need another( paracentesis> )soon> the ascites makes me ex.tired,,makes my> organs and> intestines hurt the fluid is just pushing on everything > & a fog head..> plus it is hard to breath...> My legs & feet are so swollen you cant> even see my ankles> it feels like my skin cant be stretched any more...> Watch your salt intake..plus i take Lasix> 160mg..> (Dr's don't want to increase the Lasix)> I take Spironolactone 200mg> I use to be

skinny hahaha A hint get 3 diff. size of> pants> I call them my skinny normal fat jeans> They should sell T-shirt that says no I'm not> pregnant I have PSC...> i do feel sorry for you dear> Jeanne> Midland MI> > > > Jeanne__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Jeanne