RemedySpot.com

Re:Day 1: Offer of a liver only the beginning of a long road - Pittsbur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I too read this series of not so flattering articles or so called exposes on liver transplantation. I promptly sent a long letter to one of the authors stating that their article did a disservice to the many people waiting for liver, whether cadaveric or live donor. I explained everything I went through last year with my husband until I ultimately lost him. I told him that I hoped he never had to stand in our shoes waiting for that elusive liver that may or may not materialize before it is too late. Needless to say I have not received a reply to my letter. Hettinger

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Thanks for going to bat for the group .Your husband would be proud.Lee I told him that I hoped he never had to stand in our shoes waiting for that elusive liver that may or may not materialize before it is too late. Needless to say I have not received a reply to my letter.  Hettinger

Guest guest

Thanks for going to bat for the group .Your husband would be proud.Lee I told him that I hoped he never had to stand in our shoes waiting for that elusive liver that may or may not materialize before it is too late. Needless to say I have not received a reply to my letter.  Hettinger

Guest guest