RemedySpot.com

Fwd: I'm Not OK Book Fund-raiser for PSC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,The orders for Hussey's book are still coming in and she is still donating half the cost [$7.50 out of every $15] to PSCPartners. If you are interested in getting a copy you can email her directly at shelleyhussey@... or use the order information below.I confess that I have not read it yet [sorry ] but I will as soon as I finish details from the conference, and getting our other fundraisers in order.The Road to Chicago is ready to get underway.So in the meantime here is what Martha has to say about I'm Not OK,Many thanks to Hussey for donating half of thesales of her book [i'm Not OK, You're Not OK, But That's OK With God.]I read it on my way home from the conference andreally enjoyed it. Not only is it humorous, it is also inspirationaland applies to anyone dealing with an illness or other life crises.PSC is a club none of us want to be a member of, but we arefortunate to be in it with such great people.--Martha BushPlease send check made out to Hussey for $15.00 +$4.00 S/H for total of $19.00 to below address: HusseyHarper Ink4980 Thornwood CoveAcworth, GA 30102P: C: F: www.harperink.biz