RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: TO MARY LOU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm glad you like it ML...hopefully it will give you the strength to LET GO of your son. This is what I used, carried it with me in my purse, stuck it on the 'fridge and put it on the bathroom mirror. I saw myself in all of them. Gradually, I could let go of him. I didn't know how until I read this.

I apologize to you for being so damn blunt. By now, most know I use few words. We don't have time in our lives to spend weeks and months finding what we need to know. I say everything to you in love ML. Even if it is like being hit with a stun-gun. LOL.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TO MARY LOU

WOW SHER: THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, I PRINT IT OUT AND WILL KEEP IT NEAR MY COMPUTER. SO VERY THOUGHTFUL AN KIND OF YOU.I LOVE YOUMARY LOU>> THIS IS FOR YOU ML (and anyone who wants it). I hope it will be helpful.> > > LET GO> > > > TO LET GO does not mean to stop caring,> > It means I can't to it for someone else.> > TO LET GO is not to cut myself off, > > It's the realization I can't control another.> > TO LET GO is not to enable, but to allow> > Learning from natural consequences.> > TO LET GO is to admit powerless, which> > Means the outcome is not in my hand.> > TO LET GO is not to try to change or > > Blame another, it's to make the most of myself.> > TO LET GO is not to fix, but to be supportive.> > TO LET GO is not to judge, but to allow> > Another to be a human being.> > TO LET GO is not to be in the middle arranging> > All the outcomes, but to allow others to affect > > Their own destinies,> > TO LET GO is not to be protective, it's to permit > > Another to face reality.> > TO LET GO is not to criticize or regulate any> > One, but to try to become what I dream> > I can be.> > > > TO LET GO IS TO FEAR LESS AND TO > > LOVE MORE.> > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

I'm glad you like it ML...hopefully it will give you the strength to LET GO of your son. This is what I used, carried it with me in my purse, stuck it on the 'fridge and put it on the bathroom mirror. I saw myself in all of them. Gradually, I could let go of him. I didn't know how until I read this.

I apologize to you for being so damn blunt. By now, most know I use few words. We don't have time in our lives to spend weeks and months finding what we need to know. I say everything to you in love ML. Even if it is like being hit with a stun-gun. LOL.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

WOW SHER: THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, I PRINT IT OUT AND WILL KEEP IT NEAR MY COMPUTER. SO VERY THOUGHTFUL AN KIND OF YOU.I LOVE YOUMARY LOU>> THIS IS FOR YOU ML (and anyone who wants it). I hope it will be helpful.> > > LET GO> > > > TO LET GO does not mean to stop caring,> > It means I can't to it for someone else.> > TO LET GO is not to cut myself off, > > It's the realization I can't control another.> > TO LET GO is not to enable, but to allow> > Learning from natural consequences.> > TO LET GO is to admit powerless, which> > Means the outcome is not in my hand.> > TO LET GO is not to try to change or > > Blame another, it's to make the most of myself.> > TO LET GO is not to fix, but to be supportive.> > TO LET GO is not to judge, but to allow> > Another to be a human being.> > TO LET GO is not to be in the middle arranging> > All the outcomes, but to allow others to affect > > Their own destinies,> > TO LET GO is not to be protective, it's to permit > > Another to face reality.> > TO LET GO is not to criticize or regulate any> > One, but to try to become what I dream> > I can be.> > > > TO LET GO IS TO FEAR LESS AND TO > > LOVE MORE.> > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Sher

To Let Go -- beautifully said

applies to lots of issues

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: Re: TO MARY LOUTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 8:15 PM

WOW SHER: THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, I PRINT IT OUT AND WILL KEEP IT NEAR MY COMPUTER. SO VERY THOUGHTFUL AN KIND OF YOU.I LOVE YOUMARY LOU>> THIS IS FOR YOU ML (and anyone who wants it). I hope it will be helpful.> > > LET GO> > > > TO LET GO does not mean to stop caring,> > It means I can't to it for someone else.> > TO LET GO is not to cut myself off, > > It's the realization I can't control another.> > TO LET GO is not to enable, but to allow> > Learning from natural consequences.> > TO LET GO is to admit powerless, which> > Means the outcome is not in my hand.> > TO LET GO is not to try to change

or > > Blame another, it's to make the most of myself.> > TO LET GO is not to fix, but to be supportive.> > TO LET GO is not to judge, but to allow> > Another to be a human being.> > TO LET GO is not to be in the middle arranging> > All the outcomes, but to allow others to affect > > Their own destinies,> > TO LET GO is not to be protective, it's to permit > > Another to face reality.> > TO LET GO is not to criticize or regulate any> > One, but to try to become what I dream> > I can be.> > > > TO LET GO IS TO FEAR LESS AND TO > > LOVE MORE.> > > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already

there!>