RemedySpot.com

Re:Colleen I'm still kicking!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Colleen,Welcome back to the group! I was new in 2004 so I wasn't here when you were.The message boards are pretty quite on the weekends so I wanted to let you know about some new things.First in 2005 a new group called PSC Partners Seeking a Cure was formed and since then we have had conferenceseach year to help those with PSC. We are about to have our 4th one May 2-4 in ville FL.If either you or your hubby could come while the other watches the kids, it would be so helpful to you.All the information is on the Partners website:www.pscpartners,orgWhen my son was diagnosed as a junior in college, attending these helped us emotionally and really helped uswith the decisions on his medical care.The experts at the conference are so good at answering questions and keeping us informed on the latest PSC issues.Hopefully, maybe you can make it. A lot of the members from this support group attend.LeePS Mass General was my old stomping grounds when I worked in the ICU's.Long time ago but good memories, it's a good hospital.Hi everyone,I'm coming off one of the worst winters of my life. My UC and PSC were in full-blown flare and I spent from November to March dragging myself around -- the itching, the fatigue, the racing to the bathroom, the nausea. There were plenty of days that I wished I could have just died, rather than suffer another minute of PSC/UC.

Guest guest

Hi Colleen,Welcome back to the group! I was new in 2004 so I wasn't here when you were.The message boards are pretty quite on the weekends so I wanted to let you know about some new things.First in 2005 a new group called PSC Partners Seeking a Cure was formed and since then we have had conferenceseach year to help those with PSC. We are about to have our 4th one May 2-4 in ville FL.If either you or your hubby could come while the other watches the kids, it would be so helpful to you.All the information is on the Partners website:www.pscpartners,orgWhen my son was diagnosed as a junior in college, attending these helped us emotionally and really helped uswith the decisions on his medical care.The experts at the conference are so good at answering questions and keeping us informed on the latest PSC issues.Hopefully, maybe you can make it. A lot of the members from this support group attend.LeePS Mass General was my old stomping grounds when I worked in the ICU's.Long time ago but good memories, it's a good hospital.Hi everyone,I'm coming off one of the worst winters of my life. My UC and PSC were in full-blown flare and I spent from November to March dragging myself around -- the itching, the fatigue, the racing to the bathroom, the nausea. There were plenty of days that I wished I could have just died, rather than suffer another minute of PSC/UC.

Guest guest

Hi Lee,

Yes, most boards are quiet on the weekends! It is m time to finally catch up.

I would love to meet everyone in FLA, but it is not in the cards for the

foreseeable future -

- two small children and one income means that we do not have any extras in the

budget

these days. I'll have to read the posts, I'm afraid!

Colleen

>

> Hi Colleen,

> Welcome back to the group! I was new in 2004 so I wasn't here when you

> were.

We are about to have our 4th one May

> 2-4 in ville FL.

> If either you or your hubby could come while the other watches the

> kids, it would be so helpful to you.

> All the information is on the Partners website:

> www.pscpartners,org

>